Shortages?

i think if there's a shortage of the game that'll be amazing lol when last has a store sold out of a game completely....correct me if i'm wrong but i dont even think it happened for halo

Well, I'm gonna go piss myself until my mom decides to preorder it, now that you've all scared me to death about those possibilities.

Jk, she'll preorder this if she realizes how much I want it, which shouldn't be to difficult, considering she just recently ordered a freaking MOP off the web! Ah, mothers... Now, the only question is that if I were to preorder it now, will I be less likely to get it?

if you preorder you should get it on the first day, if not then sue.

same here. i dont understand why someone would preorder anything else except if they were to busy to go get it.

hm.... do you think they give precedence to people who've already paid full price for the game? (I've actually already bought it in full, not just pre-ordered)

Druidan said:
hm.... do you think they give precedence to people who've already paid full price for the game? (I've actually already bought it in full, not just pre-ordered)
No, I'm pretty sure everyone that preordered, whether they paid in full or not, is on the same level. After all, they're still getting the same amount of money.

Druidan said:

i dont believe so. i could be wrong. also i finally preordered brawl.yay.

They might give precedence to the people who preordered first.

Priority:
Preorders in January 2007 > Preorders in September 2007

I preordered it sometime in October '07, but I preordered it before most people in my area, so I should be okay.

Well I'm not too sure that there will be much of a rush where I live, but im gonna get there early just in case!

darn it. i ordered it yesturday. i doubt they will do that unless there is a shortage. or maybe they will do first come first surve. id like that.

Back