should eggman join the brawl?

Shoko said:
Let's put it like this: Nintendo asks Sega if they could make Eggman/Robotnick able to shoot blast out of his hands and make him able to fight break-dance style. Sega says yes, and they do that in Brawl.

Now do you guys see what I've been talking about? I think you guys should get the idea from that example.

I'm gonna leave it at that. Well, and this:

1) Him on foot would be wierd.

2) If he WAS in a machine, it would take up too much space.

3) Sakurai's not going to take up character slots with guests from the 3rd-parties.

And you guys are acting very immature. Your still insulting me although I have apologized for yelling, and I've calmed down.

Last edited:
Shoko said:
You read this too AtomicB

Let's put it like this: Nintendo asks Sega if they could make Eggman/Robotnick able to shoot blast out of his hands and he can fight break-dance style.

Now do you guys see what I've been talking about? I think you guys should get the idea from that example.

Why on Earth would they make Robotnick shoot a laser out of his hand?!

They might as well say,
"Hey, we want to put Sonic in Smash Bros, but we want to make him pink, spherical, have the ability to swallow enemies, and be able to fly."

Of course they can't do that! That'd exceed the copyrights because they'd be changing the character completely.

But unlike you, the Smash Bros. developers have common sense. They can actually think of reasonable possibilities.

Such as,
"Evil Genius in a compact machine."

Shoko said:

Good. All of your points have been blasted out of the sky, anyways.

Shoko said:

Let's put it like this: Nintendo asks Sega if they could make Eggman/Robotnick able to shoot blast out of his hands and make him able to fight break-dance style. Sega says yes, and they do that in Brawl.

DUDE. That has been what I've been trying to get across to you this whole time. Whatever moves Robotnik didn't have to fill up his move set from established games, Nintendo could create! :wtf:

AtomicB said:

Such as,
"Evil Genius in a compact machine."

...Fancy word for an egg ship, lol.

All this kind of makes me want to try a Sonic game. Is Robotnik in Secret Rings?

Shoko said:
Originally Posted by Shoko

1) Him on foot would be wierd.

2) If he WAS in a machine, it would take up too much space.

3) Sakurai's not going to take up character slots with guests from the 3rd-parties.

And you guys are acting very immature. Your still insulting me although I have apologized for yelling, and I've calmed down.

Please read that again.

And while your at it, please, make a FULL moveset for Eggman. The A's, the grabs, everything.

AtomicB said:
Good. All of your points have been blasted out of the sky, anyways.

Really? wow, That's sad, cause really I can say the same for you guys.

Shoko said:

It would be more understanding if that example weren't so unrealistic. To be honest, I can actually see Robotnick throwing various jabs and punches, perhaps even a few kicks here and there, but nothing ridiculous like break-dancing.

Who knows, if they actually made him into a playable character, they'd probably just keep him in his hover jet, and workout the moveset from there. And if it came to where he would fall of the stage, they could just use the mechanics that are used for Kirby (but with jet boosters).

As mentioned already, it more than likely won't happen, but it's not impossible.

How are we the ones being insulting and immature when you called my post "stupid". You don't have a leg to stand on in this whole discussion. Like Atomic said, we refuted all your points.

This place used to be a forum where you can state your opinions and not get jupmed on........

islandvic said:
How are we the ones being insulting and immature when you called my post "stupid". You don't have a leg to stand on in this whole discussion. Like Atomic said, we refuted all your points.

Like I said, I apoplogized. But you guys are still goin, so you guys really are in the wrong. I refuted all of your points too. I have quoted whole posts and responded to every single point, so I can say the same to you guys. Plus, most of the things you guys have said have been opinions.....not even backed up by facts. well, Atomic did, but some of
them were so small or neutral that it didnt matter.

Last edited:
Shoko said:
Please read that again.

And while your at it, please, make a FULL moveset for Eggman. The A's, the grabs, everything.

That's what I'm talking about. You're acting like the victim when you're the one who jumped on him in the first place.

Shoko said:
Really Dkw0101. eggman is not the fighting type. eggman dosen't punh, or kick, or grab. He sends robotos/things after people. Think about what your saying before making a thread.

1) He's not the fighting type
2) There won't be any guests from the 3rd-Party franchises
3) Why? Just why?
4) What would be his moveset?

Notice how you said "not sure" on two of the moves. That's because you couldn't think of anything because he's not the fighting type. And his standard wouldn't work. What, you just press B and 10 robots come out of nowhere and start attacking everyone? Sorry if I sound harsh, but Eggman+Brawl= WTF?

And making a move-set wouldn't be my job. It'd be Sakurai's and his team's job.

And I think we both know that if I spent my time making a move-set, you'd just go something like,

"That's a terrible move set! See I was right all along! If you can't make a move set than obviously no one can! My points are so awesome!".

If you'd just stop being so stubborn and admit that you were wrong than it'd all be over.

Shoko said:
This place used to be a forum where you can state your opinions and not get jupmed on........

Jumped on? Everyone's just debating here, the only difference is the majority appears to believe differently than you.

Last edited:
Shoko said:

Like I said, I apoplogized. But you guys are still goin, so you guys really are in the wrong. I refuted all of your points too. I have quoted whole posts and responded to every single point, so I can say the same to you guys. Plus, most of the things you guys have said have been opinions.....not even backed up by facts

But you haven't disproved a single point.
We've knocked down your points and you pretend as if we didn't say anything.

All you've apologized for is 'yelling'. Quoting big posts doesn't make you right. And EVERYTHING I've said I have backed up with a fact.

Do you need quotes? How about my post with all the pictures of Robotnick's machines?

Shoko said:

Like I said, I apoplogized. But you guys are still goin, so you guys really are in the wrong. I refuted all of your points too. I have quoted whole posts and responded to every single point, so I can say the same to you guys. Plus, most of the things you guys have said have been opinions.....not even backed up by facts. well, Atomic did, but some of
them were so small or neutral that it didnt matter.

...You havn't refuted mine yet. :aureola:

*COUGH* Bottom of page 3 *COUGH*

AtomicB said:
That's what I'm talking about. You're acting like the victim when you're the one who jumped on him in the first place.

WHOA! hold on there buddy. Dead wrong! here's my first post:

Shoko said:
Really Dkw0101. eggman is not the fighting type. eggman dosen't punh, or kick, or grab. He sends robotos/things after people. Think about what your saying before making a thread.

1) He's not the fighting type
2) There won't be any guests from the 3rd-Party franchises
3) Why? Just why?
4) What would be his moveset?

Dkw0101 said:
"standard-eggs man robots
side-not sure
up- hover craft
down- not sure"

Notice how you said "not sure" on two of the moves. That's because you couldn't think of anything because he's not the fighting type. And his standard wouldn't work. What, you just press B and 10 robots come out of nowhere and start attacking everyone? Sorry if I sound harsh, but Eggman+Brawl= WTF?

I even said sorry if I sounded harsh, cause I didn't mean to.

Nookslave said:
...You havn't refuted mine yet. :aureola:

*COUGH* Bottom of page 3 *COUGH*

Really, man? I refuted your very first post! What are you talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandvic

Like I said, I apoplogized. But you guys are still goin, so you guys really are in the wrong. I refuted all of your points too. I have quoted whole posts and responded to every single point, so I can say the same to you guys. Plus, most of the things you guys have said have been opinions.....not even backed up by facts

I am laughing in disbelief over here! You were the one who jumped all over the poor thread starter to begin with, it isn't so nice with the shoe on the other foot is it? We are still goin, because you are stubborn and aren't really apologizing, which you don't really need to. We were discussing. You just don't like to have someone stand up and debate your own ideas do you?

HAH! Everything you have said has only been your opinion as well!!! I can't believe this:shocked:

Back