should eggman join the brawl?

Shoko said:
WHOA! hold on there buddy. Dead wrong! here's my first post:

[/b]

I even said sorry if I sounded harsh, cause I didn't mean to.

Shoko said:
Really Dkw0101. eggman is not the fighting type. eggman dosen't punh, or kick, or grab. He sends robotos/things after people. Think about what your saying before making a thread.

1) He's not the fighting type
2) There won't be any guests from the 3rd-Party franchises
3) Why? Just why?
4) What would be his moveset?

Shoko said:
This place used to be a forum where you can state your opinions and not get jupmed on........

Still, instead of humbly backing down and admitting you were wrong, you fought back, made false statements, and still act as if you were the victim.

You still threw the first stone.

islandvic said:
I am laughing in disbelief over here! You were the one who jumped all over the poor thread starter to begin with, it isn't so nice with the shoe on the other foot is it? We are still goin, because you are stubborn and aren't really apologizing, which you don't really need to. We were discussing. You just don't like to have someone stand up and debate your own ideas do you?

HAH! Everything you have said has only been your opinion as well!!! I can't believe this:shocked:

He did this in the Ridley Thread as well. =.='`

Telling someone to "think what your saying before making a thread" is very condescending, and just asking for someone to get their hackles up. Then it just escalated from there. Not to mention his idea wasn't unfounded to begin with.

Nookslave said:
...Fancy word for an egg ship, lol.

All this kind of makes me want to try a Sonic game. Is Robotnik in Secret Rings?

NOOO DO NOT PICK UP THAT GAME!!!!!!!

he is in it, but as an egyptian king, don't ask how

islandvic said:
Telling someone to "think what your saying before making a thread" is very condescending, and just asking for someone to get their hackles up. Then it just escalated from there. Not to mention his idea wasn't unfounded to begin with.

Shoko said:
Olimar dosen't fight, his Pikmin do. Again, think before posting.
Shoko said:
One word (or game): Super Mario Bros 2. She fought in that game. AGAIN, for the 3rd time, think before you post.
Shoko said:
I do? Really? Name a time I did that. Stop acting like you know me. And I can't calm down if I'm not mad. Even if I did jump on people, it's completely understandable considering the fact that people make dumb character suggestions, which you gotta admit, is true.

Looks like you threw several stones...

Look, you just contridicted yourself. You said at first that I didnt counter ANY posts, but then you post that. I countered more than that anyway. Here's some others:

AtomicB:Think Shoko.... EVIL GENIUS! It makes sense for Robotnick to use machinary, am I wrong?

Shoko-um, I never said he couldn't use technology......your completely off
now.

AtomicB:Did Yoshi ever punch or kick anybody? Did Fox ever punch or kick anybody? Did Zelda ever punch or kick anybody?

Shoko-You keep forgetting one of my main points- They belong to Nintendo

That one guy-Two words to prove my point. Ready?

Captain Falcon.

His series is a racing genre. And somehow, somehow, they pulled out all these really awesome, defining moves like Falcon Punch and Falcon Kick and that Up+B thing!

ShokoYou sir have missed all of my points. I'll say it again: Cpt. Falcon belonged to nintendo, so they could do whatever they wanted to to him

I could list at least 7 more

No. I was just showing how I threw A LOT of "stones" lol. And actually, it's kinda a complement to me considering the fact that I had to respond to the posts of 5 different people at the same time continueously lol.

Shoko said:
Look, you just contridicted yourself. You said at first that I didnt counter ANY posts, but then you post that. I countered more than that anyway. Here's some others:

AtomicB:Think Shoko.... EVIL GENIUS! It makes sense for Robotnick to use machinary, am I wrong?

now.

AtomicB:Did Yoshi ever punch or kick anybody? Did Fox ever punch or kick anybody? Did Zelda ever punch or kick anybody?

Captain Falcon.

His series is a racing genre. And somehow, somehow, they pulled out all these really awesome, defining moves like Falcon Punch and Falcon Kick and that Up+B thing!

ShokoYou sir have missed all of my points. I'll say it again: Cpt. Falcon belonged to nintendo, so they could do whatever they wanted to to him

Agh! Saying they belonged to Nintendo does not prove any of your points. Nintendo can make up move sets for any character appearing in the smash bros games!

Shoko said:

now.

Captain Falcon.

Once again, you have completely ignored a previous post and pretend that what you say is valid. I would LOVE to hear those seven. Seeing as everything you have said so far has been disproven or incoherent.

AtomicB said:

Why on Earth would they make Robotnick shoot a laser out of his hand?!

They might as well say,
"Hey, we want to put Sonic in Smash Bros, but we want to make him pink, spherical, have the ability to swallow enemies, and be able to fly."

Of course they can't do that! That'd exceed the copyrights because they'd be changing the character completely.

But unlike you, the Smash Bros. developers have common sense. They can actually think of reasonable possibilities.

Such as,
"Evil Genius in a compact machine."

Good. All of your points have been blasted out of the sky, anyways.

Just give up, Shoko.

Shoko said:
No. I was just showing how I threw A LOT of "stones" lol.

Are you blind, or just have no reading comprehension? Re-read that post. You threw stones by being condenscending and insulting by repeatedly telling the guy to think before he posts, and that he had a dumb character idea. That is just downright rude. You could have expressed yourself better with some of that maturity you claim you have.

Realy? I said it was "dumb"?

islandvic said:
Agh! Saying they belonged to Nintendo does not prove any of your points. Nintendo can make up move sets for any character appearing in the smash bros games!
You don't know that for sure though. My statement that they can't makes sense, wheather is wrong or not.

And you islandvic have ignored when I said that "I don't mean to sound harsh". All of you totally missed that. I said that in my very first post

AtomicB said:
Just give up, Shoko.

see, you think that all because i'm outnumbered, I should give up. Christ had many people agianst him, they killed him. was he still right? Yes. The number of you don't matter. I respect your opinions and stuff, but yea...

Last edited:
Shoko said:
No. I was just showing how I threw A LOT of "stones" lol. And actually, it's kinda a complement to me considering the fact that I had to respond to the posts of 5 different people at the same time continueously lol.

Oh please.
Do you even know what 'Throwing the first stone' means?
It's nothing to be proud of.

Neither is arguing with five people (Who's the imaginary person?) Especially when you're unsuccessful.

i thought you gave up? just like some of those youtube people "I'm leaving youtube, the community is dead, blaw blaw blaw" a week later that persons back

Back