Should I act my own age?

Beach Bum

Wiitard
Nov 27, 2006
Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
6955-5026-5200-6345
The idea of this thread is to see.. how old are you and how old do you act?

Like.. I'm 24.. but my inner-child is 12...

How old do you act? Surfinrach90? :D

im 14 and in some ways im actually 14 but in most other ways im as immature as a 9 yr old.

I think it all depends on the situation. You can act younger when it is called for, it is immature to act younger when you need to act your age or older. I am :devil: , I look like I am 19 and I usually act 19 until I am around people that would affect my career and then I act like I am 40...so go figure!

Last edited:
I see your point, that's how I act also. At work I act my own age. But when I am home and with friends... I like how I wanna...

I am 16 and just act immature and stupid when im with certain friends, but with others i act my age. And when im at work (im a waiter ;) ) i act older than my self...

In short
No
Being silly rules
In long
ahghgjynj,kfcgj nnmnjhjkfgfddxdfhjk,lghcxdsgh

Im 16 [17 in August] and I act like im 10. I look about 14 lol but when serious times arise I act professionaly. :)

alright. im 21 but all of you know that.

when i put on that uniform i act like a 50 year old veteran on the job for 20 some odd years.

when i get home and be a "goof" im 10 all over agian :) or, when i see my brother whos 7 years older than i am, he still thinks of me as if im "12 years old" still treats me like it too! :sick:

so i guess you can say on the job im about 50 and when im home about 10 lol :)

im 18, I act my age, I flame people "+" and then I act silly "-" so, yeah, balanced out. DarkPrinny, your 26, grandpa, LOL!

Back