Should I already have the boomerang?

musicody

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2008
Hi there,

I got stuck in the Faron tree tower, trying to free the monkeys. I hopped on to wiichat.com to catch a few tips, and one of the tips I read mentioned using the boomerang right where I am now. I don't have the boomerang yet... did I miss something? Or do I get it on this level?

I've freed three of the four monkeys, to give you a sense of where I am.

Thanks!

You know where you first went and that big monkey broke the bridge?

Go back there. You'll have to fight him and then you'll get your boomerang.

You have to defeat the evil dark baboon guy that slaps his buttocks at you and your monkey friend near the beginning of the dungeon. Do get to him, you have to gather enough moneys to swing across the chasm left when the bridge was broken down. Go to the central room in the Forest Temple (with the spiders and the jars and chest hanging from the ceiling). If a group of monkeys are signaling you to go through the north door, then you know you have saved enough monkeys. GOOD LUCK!
The dark twilight baboon guy is one of my favourite sequences in the game, the music is awesome!
Peace
Andy

You have to defeat the evil dark baboon guy that slaps his buttocks at you and your monkey friend near the beginning of the dungeon. Do get to him, you have to gather enough moneys to swing across the chasm left when the bridge was broken down. Go to the central room in the Forest Temple (with the spiders and the jars and chest hanging from the ceiling). If a group of monkeys are signaling you to go through the north door, then you know you have saved enough monkeys. GOOD LUCK!
The dark twilight baboon guy is one of my favourite sequences in the game, the music is awesome!
Peace
Andy

*sorry about the double post - mistake (can't delete it?)

Back