Should I Buy a PS3 or a 360?

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
(I know people are probably tired of this question, sorry)
Im wondering if I should get a PS3 or a 360. I enjoy action/adventure games and RPGs. So far im leaning with the PS3...since E3 Ive been convinced the PS3 is the right console for me. However games like Blue Dragon have really made it difficult to choose. BTW I hate most shooters that arent on the Wii.
If you could help me I would really appreciate it!

personally i couldn't care less about any other consoles cause i'd perfer to spend my money on more wii games

however one game really intrigues me

and that is fable 2

i don't know anything about it like a release date, however if i were to get a system i would get the 360 for fable 2

edit: my lack of knowledge for both systems should be knowledged

I say get a 360 because.......

1. Most of the games on PS3 are also on 360

2. The 360 costs $100 less. (I'm assuming you're getting the premium package)

3. The 360 does have some exclusive games on it that would be absolutely horrible for you to miss. Some of these games are Oblivion, Fable 2, Assassin's Creed, Halo 3, Gears of War and tons other I'm sure

4. The 360 has the best online play.

These are just some major reasons why I bought a 360. Hope this helps you out.

What is the point in asking here? Incapable of making up your own mind? It's not like anyone here knows you well enough to make this decision.

What is the point in asking here? Incapable of making up your own mind? It's not like anyone here knows you well enough to make this decision.

So he can get some feedback from people who already own the system(s).

My suggestion for you would be to go with the Xbox 360. As mentioned above the online play is amazing along with the games the 360 has to offer. Some games I would suggest if you were to get a 360 would be..

Halo 2
Halo 3
Gears Of War
Fable
Fable 2
Crackdown (rent)
Rainbow Six Vegas
Call Of Duty 3
G.R.A.W. 2

Guitarsmasher108 said:
I say get a 360 because.......

1. Most of the games on PS3 are also on 360

2. The 360 costs $100 less. (I'm assuming you're getting the premium package)

3. The 360 does have some exclusive games on it that would be absolutely horrible for you to miss. Some of these games are Oblivion, Fable 2, Assassin's Creed, Halo 3, Gears of War and tons other I'm sure

4. The 360 has the best online play.

These are just some major reasons why I bought a 360. Hope this helps you out.
1. That can be said the other way around too.
2. Not once you add everything that you have to buy for the 360 into the price. Just paying for Live makes the 360 more expensive.
3. Oblivion, and Assassin's Creed aren't exclusives, they are on the PS3 too. Plus the PS3 has exclusives of its own.
4. Yep.

Either way you are getting an excellent console, so just get the one that has the most exclusives interesting to you.

Syntax said:
So he can get some feedback from people who already own the system(s).

My suggestion for you would be to go with the Xbox 360. As mentioned above the online play is amazing along with the games the 360 has to offer. Some games I would suggest if you were to get a 360 would be..

Halo 2
Halo 3
Gears Of War
Fable
Fable 2
Crackdown (rent)
Rainbow Six Vegas
Call Of Duty 3
G.R.A.W. 2

Could he not just choose the one with the games he likes best? And I love how he says he hates most non wii shooters, so you list almost all shooters...

Its just a suggestion.. doesn't mean he has to go out and purchase the game. The reason as to why I suggested these games was due to the fact that they are the most played xbox live games.

Other suggestions..

Spider Man
Transformers
Dirt
NHL 07
Madden NFL 07

Games Coming Soon:

NHL 08
Madden NFL 08
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition
PGR4

Its a tough choice...
For now, id go with a 360, but later on, if Sony can deliver, (which will happen) I will say PS3 hands down.

360 has more games out right, Ps3 has a few good games, some good ones coming out, but yeah go with 360 now, then later on Ps3.

Ps3 if you want a graphical powerhouse (for future), 360 if you want alot of games NOW.

If your going wireless, get a Ps3. Since itll cost 100+ dollars for it for the xbox360. And if you want HDMI, either buy the more expensive 'elite 360' lol. Or the Ps3 has it built in.

man, not another one of these threads. these usually start trouble, though i recommend a 360 since it has more games and its very good when it comes to online play.

Back