Should I Buy a PS3 or a 360?

Yes, spend +$700 dollars on accessories, batteries then games. You have to buy the nun chuck separately? That sucks. So how much to get 4 remotes with nun chucks?

Well a remote is $40, and the nun chuck is $20. Thats $60 x 3= $180 + $250 (for the system which comes with one) = $430. Im sure you dont want to spend money on batteries, lets get a charger for it. I mean them.

$20 x 4 = $80 + $430 = $510. No tax added.

To get the most out of your Wii, it will cost $510. You will already have the best game out for it, WiiSports. Buy a few crappy games and you just got a PS3.

No not really. The PS3 is enjoyable without games. Kinda like the PSP. The DS sucks without games and so does the Wii, if not more with the bad games.

I would buy a 360 over a ps3 simply because of Windows Live for Gaming. Windows live is just going to be massively larger than anything Sony will have. Plus Motorstorm is a boring racer, resistance is not nearly as amazing has gears of war, and Assassin's Creed is multiplatform including the 360.

360 = Bioshock Aka HeavenOnADisc.

Already decided to buy a PS3...just because they are strictly for the hardcore gamers! And Im much more interested in what Sony has to offer....Home, White Knight Story, MGS4. Not only that but Online gaming is ****ing free for PS3 and im not giving up my hard earned cash to that Bill Gates bastard just to play online! More Japanese RPGs will appear on the PS3 and best of all my favorite company Level 5 is working only with Sony...and of course Nintendo's DS. But I already have a DS!

Just for future people:

ALREADY GETTING A PS3 I DONT NEED ANYMORE ADVICE

Joe said:
Already decided to buy a PS3...just because they are strictly for the hardcore gamers! And Im much more interested in what Sony has to offer....Home, White Knight Story, MGS4. Not only that but Online gaming is ****ing free for PS3 and im not giving up my hard earned cash to that Bill Gates bastard just to play online! More Japanese RPGs will appear on the PS3 and best of all my favorite company Level 5 is working only with Sony...and of course Nintendo's DS. But I already have a DS!

Just for future people:

ALREADY GETTING A PS3 I DONT NEED ANYMORE ADVICE

Oh so you are making the bad choice? And how big of a fag do you have to be to make a joke about giving money to a guy, when that guy is donating more money to charity than anyone else has in history.

xIcaruSx said:
I would buy a 360 over a ps3 simply because of Windows Live for Gaming. Windows live is just going to be massively larger than anything Sony will have. Plus Motorstorm is a boring racer, resistance is not nearly as amazing has gears of war, and Assassin's Creed is multiplatform including the 360.

360 = Bioshock Aka HeavenOnADisc.
The next great 360 game is a... shooter? Huh, wouldnt of seen that coming.

Why is Windows Live free but Xbox Live not?

GamerCon said:
The next great 360 game is a... shooter? Huh, wouldnt of seen that coming.

Why is Windows Live free but Xbox Live not?

Windows Live isn't free. And Xbox live is going to become Windows Live. And if you want to go their, Blue Dragon is coming soon to the 360, a HUGELY popular/praised RPG coming from Japan.

Two Worlds, Syphleed, Blue Dragon, MASS EFFECT.

And those are just the ones I can remember having not been too up on 360 stuff in a while.

xIcaruSx said:
Oh so you are making the bad choice? And how big of a fag do you have to be to make a joke about giving money to a guy, when that guy is donating more money to charity than anyone else has in history.

Why not just give your money to charity! I dont need to give a cent to Bill Gates, I dont care how much money hes given to charity.
xIcaruSx dont get mad because im not taking your advice.
Its just Ive got better things to get than a FPS infested console.

Last edited:
Back