Should i buy a PS3 or a XBOX360 ?

Wii-licious

Wii360 FTW !!!!!
Jan 10, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
1111-1111-1111-1111
WARNING : THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION NO FLAME WAR HERE PLZ !!!!!!!!!

Should i buy a PS3 or a XBOX360 ?

I can't find a way to make my decision about buying a PS3 or a XBOX360 and at current price i wont buy both system.

I like the PS3 bcs its a solid piece of hardware with bluray player no online fee and wi-fi out of the box....on another side i'm not into all the PS3 exclusive titles...

i dont like racing games or RPG or sneaking around....so GT3..FFXIII or even MG4 are not my type of game. But i know that there is a ton of potential in this system i think in two year it will be more powerfull then XBOX360 if developper use it properly (no flame war here plz). I like warhawk, Resistance and other shooters.

All upcoming i'm looking for are coming on both console: SH 5 , RE 5 , Condemed 2 etc...

Then i look at the XBOX360 and i see that i can buy tons of games that i want to play right now !!! What its gone be in 3 years compare to PS3 !?! I usually like Microsoft first party titles.....

But i have to pay for multiplayer online and wifi and even HD-DVD if i want one...

GOD...i cant make a decision....

give me an advice :yikes:

I would suggest 360,and pick up Halo 3. The ps3 is overrated from what I hear, and with it's price tag, no thank you, it's a turn off.

Ps3 is the Future with Blu-ray Technology
Xbox360 is the present with HD-DvD

right now I would get Xbox360 their Xbox Live is amazing if you're looking for great online play

Ovi get the 360, its all cheaper and the range of games owns that of the over rated ps3

Follow the 5 game rule. If there are 5 games you really want on that console, then buy the console. The 5 game rule always worked for me. Minus the TG-16, because I didn't follow the rule.

:wink: I just bought my 360 with a copy of Bioshock :ciappa:

Its now plug with my HDTV with HDMI cable....from a nintendo fanboy i became a graphic Wh...re !!!!.:wink:

I play all night now i need to sleep. Dam i'm working in 4 hours...

Another reason to hold off on your decision. The rumors continue to grow on the $400, 40GB PS3 launching this X-mas. The 360 is also prepping for another price drop this X-mas, unfortunately it's going to be $25-$50. A Wii price drop is currently unknown, the only hints come from Nintendo saying supply will be difficult as far out as late 2008, meaning they may price drop in X-mas.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=25958464

The 360 in my opinion is the best console @ the moment.
Everything about is just so great.
The only problem is that it has some hardware flaws.
Like the red rings.
Mine Broke...But I don't mind for a i know that i has given me hours of entertainement and it dying for a month is fine by me. 360 also has the best games @ the moment as well: like gears of war, Halo 3, Bioshock(resident evil sucks compared to this ****). you like adventure: Kameo, thats a great game and soon assassins creed.! RPG guy? ok Oblivion, 2 worlds, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata and soon Mass Effect.
PS3 is good. mainly for WARHAWK! Its truly just so cool.
Like battlefront but 10 times beter.
there other games.

HALO 3 is AMAZING!

wise choice, picking the 360. once you get halo 3 you'll regret even wasting time thinking about whether to buy the 360 or the PS3.

I have no regret now.I have so mutch fun with Bioshock,I will now buy old 360 games like FEAR, Condemned, dead rising etc....waiting for SH5...RE5...project origin etc... and for sure i'll pick up Halo3 and GofW

When i bought my 360 i was aware of the 40gig PS3...but i truly prefer 360 exclusive to PS3. The non-excluvise title will be availble on both console so...who cares.

I also doesnt like the games in 360 bundles fo this upcomming christmas so i decide to go with a 360 LE Halo 3 because i like the model and i want to get a chance to grab a Falcon chipset.

I try both system and i really prefer 360 controllers and games at this moment.

So i am really happy.Just need more cash there is to many games i want to play. i just realize that my wii will be collecting dust for a while (dont get me wrong i like it but...) :lol:

Wii-licious said:
:wink: I just bought my 360 with a copy of Bioshock :ciappa:

Its now plug with my HDTV with HDMI cable....from a nintendo fanboy i became a graphic Wh...re !!!!.:wink:

I play all night now i need to sleep. Dam i'm working in 4 hours...

congrats, you just bought yourself a FPS machine. Enjoy bioshock, because its a very short game, like most of the 360 FPS games.

The ps3 at the moment just keeps getting better and better. There is a reason developers such as the guys behind Gears of War are flocking to the PS3 and signing contracts with sony.

Blue ray sales are up, good games are in developement, games like WARHAWK are raising the standards for online play, and the PS3 network is doing great for being a free service, unlike the 360, which is still having problems.

I have seen 360 fan boys convert to playing the ps3 and letting their 360s gather dust, but i have yet to see a PS3 player drop their rig for a 360. Its that good.

btw anyone miss me? Looks like the haters took over again.

Back