Should I Buy A Wii HD Link????

kringles

Banned
Jul 4, 2007
i dont have an HDTV....i play my Wii on my 56" big screen,i just wanna know if i buy the link will my games appear in HD quality or wud i have bought this for no reason?

If you want great graphics with an HDTV, then get a PS3 or 360. They look great in HD. Wii on an HDTV will not make a difference. HD is better for television.

FR. said:
If you want great graphics with an HDTV, then get a PS3 or 360. They look great in HD. Wii on an HDTV will not make a difference. HD is better for television.

HD isn't that great for television. Not only do you need some sort of High Def digital box from your cable company, but not all that many channels display in high def.

vagrant said:
HD isn't that great for television. Not only do you need some sort of High Def digital box from your cable company, but not all that many channels display in high def.

Well no $hit caption obvious. And how can you say it's not that great? Do you have it? You shall receive the Wii Chat Idiot Statement of the day.

All you need is your Cable companies HD Box and pay their monthly fee. I will take all 30 of my HD Channels any day of the week over any Non HD channel. You can also receive HD channels through a special HD antenna for free if your HDTV has a built in tuner. My HD Channels display in 720P or 1080i Depending what program I am watching. All other channels are in 480P.

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
Well no $hit caption obvious. And how can you say it's not that great? Do you have it? You shall receive the Wii Chat Idiot Statement of the day.

All you need is your Cable companies HD Box and pay their monthly fee. I will take all 30 of my HD Channels any day of the week over any Non HD channel. You can also receive HD channels through a special HD antenna for free if your HDTV has a built in tuner. My HD Channels display in 720P or 1080i Depending what program I am watching. All other channels are in 480P.

proofread before calling someone an idiot

AZ_Wii_Tard said:

Actually "Caption" obvious I do have a Digital HD box. And the amount is costs is very much so not worth it. The only thing I actually give a **** about in high def on television is sporting events.

And it is pretty much a general census that HD television is pretty useless at the moment until HD becomes the standard.

to each their on i guess. What kind of price is your cable company charging you? If you think it's so worthless why do you have an HDTV and HD box? Flip Flopper

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
to each their on i guess. What kind of price is your cable company charging you? If you think it's so worthless why do you have an HDTV and HD box? Flip Flopper

I have an HDTV because I wanted a big tv and it happened to be High Def. I have an HD box because I said "well hey I have an HDTV might as well get the HD digital cable box."

I pay $10 extra for 5 crappy hd channels and two hd espn channels. And then like another $25 for like 15 more crappy hd channels. And I don't know the difference in price between the standard digital cable service and the HDTV box service

How is that flip flopping in any way exactly?

Last edited:
so you are paying $35 extra for your HD Channels, wow what is the name of that cable provider so I do not make the same mistake as you. If you hate it and think it's not worth it why do you still have it?

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
so you are paying $35 extra for your HD Channels, wow what is the name of that cable provider so I do not make the same mistake as you. If you hate it and think it's not worth it why do you still have it?

Mediacom.

And they use these things known as "contracts" that make you financially obligated to make payments.

OTA HD is free and offers many channels.

Besides that if you have a QAM tuner in your set you should be able to receive the standard HD channels from the cable company without a box.

Back