should i buy wii or ps3

dr20

i am coool right??
Sep 11, 2007
KSA
ok i have pro ps3 or wii but who is the beast to buy
help me:confused: :confused:

Last edited:
If I were in your situation it would come down to one thing. Money.
If I had enough, i'd get the PS3. If not feeling that flush, the wii.

In the long run you'd be pretty ok with both, but more so with the PS3. The one console I wouldnt want for the future is a 360.

I'd get the PS3 If i had the money to buy an extra controller and a game :p
IMO
Wii more interactive play and not really for big time gamers i mean u know those mainstream loved games, MetalGearSolid 4, I love Kingdom Hearts, Final Fanstasy. A bunch more.
Wii just gonna have a new type of game play and more friend based fun game's, dont get me wrong i LOVE MY Wii

But next console i'll get is PS3

Last edited:
Well depends on what type of gamer you are.

Wii
Are you living in childhood memories, then if so get the wii and become active.
Wii feature a weather channel cause wii can't tell if its rainy or sunny outside.
You can play Mario, umm Mario, oh yes, more mario.
Mario Strikers, Mario galaxy, mario kart, mario vc, mario party 8, etc.
Best selling system, in-demand, sell it on ebay for larger price.
not much hype after the release of mario kart in terms of games.
great titles such as brawl and galaxy, again, mario all day, everyday.

Sony
Headshot with blood, superb graphics, features a headset, bluetooth :lol:
Most importantly, sony will offer a 40 GB system for $399 with a game in the holidays.
Upcoming big games such as Grand theft auto
SixAxis controller, good movements.
don't be a kiddie, get the ps3

nice spelling. i think the wii is more worth it for the money, however if you are into the online gaming like the 360 you wont get the same experience with wii, ps3 has a pretty cool multiplayer feel to it and is better than wii's online functionality but right now ps3s games arent so hot, graphics are out of this world though! wii has quite a few addicting games but can get repetative, but with super smash bros brawl and mario galaxy on the way, its gonna make the wii even more popular and exciting. ps3 has got some good games coming out aswell, gta iv, metal gear and call of duty 4 to name a few.

so here are the pros and cons of the consoles

Wii
Pros: Cheaper and comes with wii sports, fun motion controls, great nintendo sequels being released, very small in size, MADE BY NINTENDO, and addicting games that have you coming back to the console day after day, virtual console to download classic games, internet browser
Cons: Graphics are a little behind out of the 3 nextgen consoles, some games are aimed for the younger gamers, many complain about the friend codes and online playability

PS3

Pros: Great graphics! sleek look, controller designed the same as previous PS consoles, online multiplayer is easy to use and very well designed, can link up bluetooth headset for online communication, download of demos, game trailers and even movie trailers and more, internet browser with window tabs allowed, free online multiplayer
Cons: a bit pricey, gets very hot, pretty bulky, browser is not as good as wii(but allows tabs), cannot use ps2 memory card, controller does not have rumble(but will be available 2008), need hdmi cable to see true graphics which is not included

i hope this helps you out, i know i left out a little pros and cons but they are the ones that stand out to a gamer most. good luck

Glad to see at least theres order and reason in here for the most part *cough*second post*cough*

Anyways, I personally recommend the Wii over the PS3, only because of the financial difference (as stated previously). Wii has more of a family-oriented feel, and gives a better impression in the long run. Also with the release of ssbb, thats more than enough to want to buy a Wii :p

Although PS3 is expensive, it is in fact fun to play on (especially games like Tekken and such) although there's always the part of thieves who steal them (My cousin got his stolen by family!) which absolutely sucks. So either one you buy, just make sure you don't throw the box away and keep it in the bottom of your bed or something :yesnod:

everyone before you answer you most know that no matter what he can only get a wii for $500 and a 60GB ps3 for $650 and the cheapest seystem he can find is the 360 $412.50 (but there are going to be offers to make it $375 in a week)thats the price in the country he's living in, oh ya and he's 15, when you answer please pay atention to what i wrote.

Last edited:
depends what u like, if your a game who loved gimmiks , and a system that is powerful enough to send an email to jesus and make you a burrito then get a ps3, if you really want gaming then get a wii, it is all in ur hands

shabanbros said:
everyone before you answer you most know that no matter what he can only get a wii for $500 and a 60GB ps3 for $650 and the cheapest seystem he can find is the 360 $412.50 (but there are going to be offers to make it $375 in a week)thats the price in the country he's living in, oh ya and he's 15, when you answer please pay atention to what i wrote.

ok well i don't see a price change on the wii so it still stays $500. 40 GB is less $100 so that would make it to $550 with a game.

wii wii wii wiii wii wii wii wii wii wii wii wii wii wii wii wii wii wii
:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Wii

as of now the ps3 sucks, go wii60!

Back