should i buy

Dbomb3

wiiwii
Oct 2, 2007
San jose
Wii Online Code
6089-6603-3065-9651
i have been thinking recently about all of the good games that are on the NES,SNES,The genesis, and people have been saying that they loved those gmes, and i think i have missed out. the pldest console ive ever played was a 64, which isnt very old. and i was thinking that i should maybe buy an old console and a few games, just a few questions, are they cheap? are they hard to find? should i just not buy one?

My friend, i own all the Ninty consoles!I'm not selling them but i don't play them either! In fact, i'm buying via the shop channel some games i already have in their original form! The reason is that i really love these games but i wouldn't connect my old consoles to my tv. I just can't handle the trouble!!

I would'nt actually go buy the console and the games.
Those dust collecting cartridges can be a pain. I would search for some games you think you may like, watch some videos; and heck, if it looks cool, download it on the Virtual Console. I grew up with the N64 also, but I have a blast with all the old games.

A buddy of mine bought a NES off ebay and it works perfectly. The other day we were playing Super Mario Brothers. Just search it up on ebay and read through the whole page, and be sure it says "Still Works".

i think unless you can fid em on ebay or at a pawn shop, they will be extremely hard to find, because they are so retro and collectable and not many people sell them to eb games because they want to keep the meories.

at pawn shops they can be cheap, a snes could cost 5 dollars maybe, but go to eb games or ebay there are some assholes out there who will selll it for 30-60 dollars

Back