Should I Buy?

FatSamTAS7

WiiChat Member
Mar 21, 2008
Pennsylvania
People say that you'll like this game if you like other Zelda games but the only other one I played is the Seasons one for Game Boy and I'm not sure that really counts as one but I did like it. I also like Super Mario Galaxy, do you think i will like Twilight Princess??

Yes, you will enjoy it :) If you're unsure you could always get Ocarina of Time on the virtual console for cheaper. If you like that then you can get Twilight Princess.

What ever you buy, I don't care what it is! But if it is the Magic Armour, your not that smart. I bought it for a good deal, just to find out that it drains your ruppee's once you put it on, and they say that buying it is a good idea!

Really, I am warning you to not buy that armour.

Skorp said:
Yes, you will enjoy it :) If you're unsure you could always get Ocarina of Time on the virtual console for cheaper. If you like that then you can get Twilight Princess.

Thanks, I think I might do that as soon as i go out and get my Wireless Router.

Midna101 said:
What ever you buy, I don't care what it is! But if it is the Magic Armour, your not that smart. I bought it for a good deal, just to find out that it drains your ruppee's once you put it on, and they say that buying it is a good idea!

Really, I am warning you to not buy that armour.

Did you even read what the OP said? Clearly not, it seems. :shocked:

Back