Should I get a 360 or ps3 for chrissie!!!

umm. . . lets see
----------------------------------------

pros: lots o shooters, great online.

cons: unreliable, pay for online, LOTS o shooters.
---------------------------------------------------------------

PS3

pros: . . . . it got ratchet and clank. . . . it's reliable

cons: I can only think of a couple games worth getting for it. . . the controller got no rumble.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I guess it depends if u relly lik shooters

and thats the way the cookie crumbles.

mmmm. . . cookies. . . . actually I'm gonna have a cupcake.

cupcakes own cookies.

Well ps3 has the following shooters available, that are worth getting: COD4 and UT3. Those two games are pretty much the shooters of the year. The 360 has, what, halo3 aswell. So in terms of shooters, the ps3 isn't lacking any power.

Plus ps3 has a lineup of games that I'm really looking forward to, where as 360's lineup doesn't look as promising IMO.

I'd say wait one more year. Trust me, it'll only benefit you. If money is no issue then buy now.

All I have to say is X Box360! I mean it has better games.
PS3 probally doesn't have as much unreliable breakdowns as the 360.
}(-Pardon me if I'm wrong-){

Here

Xbox 360. Aka The best shooter console

Great For Family Games

Excellent Online Game play

Has a rumble feature which makes games more exciting

Has Halo 3 and most of the best PS3 shooter games such has CoD4(except with a rumble feature) and....Assassins Creed..

Playstation 3

Good if you like to play only because family games are limited

And by family i meant like for a 5 year old not family as in 4 player split screen.

Has good graphics just like xbox 360

Exclusive games such as Killzone and Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts 3

Price is fairly high if you dont have a dad that makes a lot of money =p

Good if you want to play driving games by actually acting like your steering a wheel

GOod if u want to play RPG every singe day of playing your ps3

aka The Best RPG System-

SO i would say Xbox 360 right now. If you want a PS3 and xbox 360 would still be a good choice. It has games like Halo 3 that can have u playing for years considering i still play halo 2. So it will kill the wait for those 2008 PS3 games.. i also see u have brothers..and ps3 i dont really see multiple people playing it lol. But with xbox 360 4 guest on halo 3...you can play for a long time =]

The system still gets the rings of death even with the new version. 30% failure rate. . .

That was the failure rate with the consoles made before September. Even if the system does still produce RRODs its probably really low now. 10% at most.

lol i my system same year for christmas of release date. It was doing fine until i put in halo 3 and it broke my system. I think their was somthing wrong with the gme disc so yea..

Are you kidding me guys, the 360 is WAAAAY better than the PS3. The PS3 is junk, just because its more expensive doesnt make it better. Nothing beats Xbox live, Bioshock, Halo 3, Gears of War...its good stuff, better than the PS3, thats for sure.

And I dont want to hear any crap about the Bluray player, because Bluray isnt much better than HD DVDs on HD TVs.

I'm into action rpgs and shooters. Considering there good action Rpgs to speak of, it loses in that department. Shooters that I want are as follow: UT3, COD4 and Metal Gear online. Two of those are on ps3, why do I need a 360 for shooters if the only ones I want appear on ps3? Never really got into halo3, played the first 2 games alot but halo3 let me down.

You have to pay to get the online that 360 owners talk about, I'm not into paying for something that ends fairly quickly.

I just can't think of any reason, not to get the ps3. But I know a couple reasons not to get the 360. That's how I concluded my choice.

uloseiwin said:
Are you kidding me guys, the 360 is WAAAAY better than the PS3. The PS3 is junk, just because its more expensive doesnt make it better. Nothing beats Xbox live, Bioshock, Halo 3, Gears of War...its good stuff, better than the PS3, thats for sure.

And I dont want to hear any crap about the Bluray player, because Bluray isnt much better than HD DVDs on HD TVs.

Noo, you just can't support your claim.

Why is it junk? It's only $50 more the 360. I hadn't seen any 360 fanboys round here for a long time, I thought they'd all left... I was wrong. Sorry if I'm not into "generic fps", such as the ones that crowd the 360, but I just like the ps3 better. I don't see how it's not as good. Care to fill me in?

Um... Final Fantasy 13 probably won't be exclusive, and MGS4 will probably be on the 360 later on since Konami sunk millions of dollars into making the game. Sony can counter this by covering their production fees. But only if they do that will those two games remain exclusive. Money doesn't grow on trees, and good intentions don't mean squat when pay day arrives. This is why I keep saying wait 1 more year. To see where the dust settles.

FF13, wont be an exclusive?? I doubt that comment, greatly.

I'm gonna get a 360 aswell anyway, I just wanna wait till the whole red rings thing blows over. Which is hasn't.

Thanks for the comment, but I've already asked for the ps3. It's too late, I'm doomed!

uloseiwin said:

this is what we call a biased fanboy. opinions like this should be discarded.

Back