Should i get a 360?

gamer_of_life

Banned
May 9, 2007
I have a wii and am thinking about getting a 360 or a PS3 for my multi console of this gen. Most good 360 games i can get on PC for half the price. The others i can get on wii or PS3. I (halo, halo 2, gears of war, oblivion, and soon halo 3) Wii just came out so im sure all those non classic games, videos, demos are still comming, the PS3 with it's graphics blu-ray player and other stuff makes it a good buy too but once again no goodexclusive and its really REALLY big and expensive. PLEASE HELP ME CHOSE!

It depends on what one has more games you like. I would rather have the PS3 since I love RPGs and stuff even though it is the only console this gen that I don't have yet. I'm getting one soon though. But we can't really tell you which one will be better for you. The 360 obviously has a better game selection as it has been out for much longer than the PS3, but that will probably change with time.

i have both a wii and a 360 and now i kinda regret getting a wii! the 360 just make the wii look ' weak '.

The next gen graphics
Amazing games
HD-DVD
free downloads
Great controller concept
XBOX LIVE!
mp3 tracks on any game
Friends
Chatting in an IM or headset chat

Much Much more!

get a 360 ! you wont regret it!

Although i agree that the 360 is a great machine capable of so much online, i still find the need to own a wii because of the way i can play games and because of all the great Nintendo exclusives! There is so much to come from this machine it's untrue and looking at the 360 it has great games because it has been around longer so the wii will also follow suit. I'm definately recommending the wii360 way forward for any avid gamer!

WII60 said:
i have both a wii and a 360 and now i kinda regret getting a wii! the 360 just make the wii look ' weak '.

The next gen graphics
Amazing games
HD-DVD
free downloads
Great controller concept
XBOX LIVE!
mp3 tracks on any game
Friends
Chatting in an IM or headset chat

Much Much more!

get a 360 ! you wont regret it!

YUP YUP AND YUP!

Ps3, simple as that=) realy depends what games you like, im not a huge Fps fan, thats the reason i will never own a Xbox due to there over use of Fps titles. They just don't have enough variation for me.

Well he included the HD-DVD, which is a no no.

If you want the 360 for HD-DVD then just buy the PS3. HD is an add on and cost $200. So that would put it at the price of $500-600 depending on which one you get. Then there is the HDD which you need to go online so its $600. If you dont want to be changing batteries that will cost extra, online fee, plus some other things that come standard with PS3. PS3 also has more games, full backwards compatibility. 360 is semi somewhat backwards compatible.

Most all Xbox games will be on PC so, if you want to play 360, use a PC. If you want to play PS3, get a PS3.

Last edited:
er.. a lot of games coming out for ps3 are on the xbox too ( thus meaning on the pc )

xbox has more games than ps3

hdd comes with priemium along with hedset and hd cables/ethenet cables

and yes, your right, you have to play for the hd-dvd seperatly
online only costs £30-40 a year

Back