Should I get a 360?

cards88

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2007
Hey, I am considering asking for a 360 for christmas. However, I am not allowed to play any M games. I love sports games but are there any other very good games for the 360 that are not rated M? Thanks!

Too bad you can't get Fable or Halo. Those are so slightly "M" that they are considered "T" by me. Great games...

Lost Planet isn't bad, it's "T".

theres always ways to obtain M rated games without your parents knowing :shifty: lol

but yeah if you like sports/racing games then the 360 is the console to buy! and although none come to mind im sure you can find some decent FPS games that are rated Teen.

plus ur mom cant keep M rated games away from you forever can she? how old are you? eventually youll be able to play call of duty 4, and halo 3, and bioshock etc. wich are, IMO, the best kinds of games on the 360.

Recommended titles (upcoming as well)

- Guitar Hero III
- Rock Band (upcoming)
- NFL Tour (upcoming)
- Burnout Paradise (upcoming)
- NHL 08
- NFL 08
- Fifa Soccer 08
- Ironman (upcoming)
- The Golden Compass
- Need For Speed: Pro Street
- WWE Smack Down vs Raw 2008
- The Simpsons Game

Hey, I heard it was a good game.. My friend owns it and seems to enjoy playing it.

Whatever you say. :p

I would recommend practically any Need For Speed games...they're amazing on the 360.

Syntax said:
Hey, I heard it was a good game.. My friend owns it and seems to enjoy playing it.
DS Version=very enjoyable, great platformer/humor
360 Demo=bored me to death/humor still there

Back