Should i get a DS LITE?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
So im going on vacation and my friend asked what I was going to do on the 5 hour flight.. so he said if I had a ds lite and I thought it was a good idea. But I don’t know if I want one.. There are some games I like. Madden 2008 ( not a good review) I like Mario Kart, Mario bros and maybe some others. But im not sure if that’s enough to get a ds.. what do you think? Thing is, I have never tried other types of games. I have always stuck with the same games. Sports, and Mario type games. So what do you guys think? I also like shooting type games. But im not sure if I really want the ds.. It seems like a good idea, but im not sure if i just want it for the flight and afterwards it wont be used? Is the type of system that i will become attatched too?? The games i would consider are Mario Kart, Mario bros, Madden, Fifa 08.. then i dont know what else?? Please help, get a DS Lite or not???? Thanks

DS > Wii.

and I recomend all of the games in my sig except for Custom Robo.

Sports games aren't that grat on the Wii. . . Dementium and Metroid Hunters are two decent shooters.

Wiitime said:
So im going on vacation and my friend asked what I was going to do on the 5 hour flight.. so he said if I had a ds lite and I thought it was a good idea. But I don’t know if I want one.. There are some games I like. Madden 2008 ( not a good review) I like Mario Kart, Mario bros and maybe some others. But im not sure if that’s enough to get a ds.. what do you think? Thing is, I have never tried other types of games. I have always stuck with the same games. Sports, and Mario type games. So what do you guys think? I also like shooting type games. But im not sure if I really want the ds.. It seems like a good idea, but im not sure if i just want it for the flight and afterwards it wont be used? Is the type of system that i will become attatched too?? The games i would consider are Mario Kart, Mario bros, Madden, Fifa 08.. then i dont know what else?? Please help, get a DS Lite or not???? Thanks

i say get one. if mario and sports is you what you like then get it. all maro ds games are good. and theres mario hoops 3 on 3. sports + mario

Back