Should I get a Wii or DS

DeleteButton

WiiChat Member
Oct 6, 2006
All My cousins have The DS and they're always asking me to get one, well its my birthday and I have enough money to buy a DS and a couple of games or pre order a wii. If I pick the wii would you guys think I would need to preorder it considering how many are going to be avaliable?

6 million i think are going to be avaliable at launch if what i hurd was correct...and well Get the wii i mean...well for my point of view i hate portables so i would het the wii but do what your heart tells you to...oh and welcome to wiichat

Well, the Wii or a DS.... tough choice. I have both and I'm a happy camper. Should an opportunity for you to increase the chances of you getting an opportunity at owning both of them arise, you should literally throw yourself at it cause they are both excellent investments. ^^
Have Faith
Believe
DS + Wii

Its your chouce at the end of the day
Ds portable games
Wii for home

As much as i love ds I would say that you should get the Wii just for the fact that not many people will know about or have them untill a few weeks later and everyone will want to come over plus its pretty portable bring it to parties what not :)

I dont know why everyone is so afraid of the console getting sold out. I doubt it will get sold out in your area let alone city. I purchased the gamecube as soon as the shops opened, the same shop i beleive never ran out of gamecubes! I dont know, unless its different in US. But i dont think that there will be any problems of it getting sold out. And by the way, you shoudnt toss between teh Wii and DS, it should be a clear decision to get the Wii :)

Wii has a bigger chance of getting sold out then ds lites but then again maybe not i would aim for wii for birthday ds for christmas i already have a ds lite so i dont care lol but i am still waiting on gamestop to start onlien pre-orders

Nintendo Will is totally better than a Ds my friend also Nintedo has insured that there will be enough of them to last from lauch day all the way to the hoildays but if your feeling worried you can also preorder one

Back