Should i get a wii?

computermad

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2007
hi just wanted to know if i should sell my xbox - not 360
so i can buy a wii.Also any good games that i need to buy,not really a zelda fan

It depends in what your personal interests are, Most people here will say yes you should get a wii, because they are just nintendo fanboys. Just go with what you think :)

Wow, wii has pilot wings (or the other flying game) coming out (one day), racing there is excite truck which is ace or need for speed carbon. And adventure you could try erm... I dont know actually lol im just blabbing lol!

Yeh i think it looks awesome but i wouldnt get it until there are some good reviews about it :)

Definatley buy one if you can get you hands on one. I only have 2 games at the moment but its so much fun.

Get the wii my friend, the wii makes any kind of game special and puts you into the game which makes wii no.1 :D

As i said in my 1st post, fanboys will say 'get the wii' lol thats funny

Well hes hardly going to get told not to buy one is he. :frown2:

idiot

Marc said:
Well hes hardly going to get told not to buy one is he. :frown2:

i meant people who just say 'get a wii' have an unbiased opinion, oh dear...:frown2:

dude boy said:
judging the games you like i would think that

heatseeker(flying)
excite truck(racing)
and legend of zelda twilight pricess(adventure)

would be the games for you

He said he isnt a Zelda fan...

You come to a wii forum and ask if you should buy a wii.

Probably every member on this forum will tell you yes :thumbsup:

yeah, man, i wasn't much of a zelda fan until i played twilight princess, now i can't get enough of them. as far as racing, there are a lot of choices out there for you right now, need for speed, excite truck, gt pro series, etc. as far as flying goes, heatseeker looks so awesome, i've got a pic from it in my avatar to the left. i don't know about selling your 360 to get a wii, but if you can afford one, no doubt, get one.

Back