Should i get a wii?

lee.jarratt said:
i meant people who just say 'get a wii' have an unbiased opinion, oh dear...:frown2:
You made the fan boy comments. Idiot. :wtf:

im not rly a nintendo fan boy (only have a GC) and i rly am looking for/forward to getting a wii when i can get my hands on one.

im no fanboy, but i think the wii is the best console so far, and if i were you id buy a wii...heatseeker, wingisland are two flying games (heatseeker is best, its what im getting)

Excite truck, Need for speed: carbon are good racing games and Zelda is a very very good adventure game (i was never a zelda fan till i got twilight princess)

Idiot Fool Ragger

Marc said:
You made the fan boy comments. Idiot. :wtf:

How is that a fan boy comment? You clearly are retarded:mad2:

computermad said:
zelda looks quite good

just make sure you have plenty of AA batteries, an ice pack for your arm (jk, it doesn't really hurt that much), and a walkthrough or lots of free time handy because you will not beat the game without these things.

lee.jarratt said:
Wow, wii has pilot wings (or the other flying game) coming out (one day), racing there is excite truck which is ace or need for speed carbon. And adventure you could try erm... I dont know actually lol im just blabbing lol!

The Wii doesn't have pilot wings....unless you're talking about it coming out on VC. You're probably thinking about Wing Island which got horrid reviews aka it sucks.

I didn't find Excite Truck and Need For Speed a reason to get a Wii, especially Need For Speed because there are better versions elsewhere.

En4Neo said:
The Wii doesn't have pilot wings....unless you're talking about it coming out on VC. You're probably thinking about Wing Island which got horrid reviews aka it sucks.

I didn't find Excite Truck and Need For Speed a reason to get a Wii, especially Need For Speed because there are better versions elsewhere.

Yea, i meant wing island. And i never said excite truck etc where a reason to get the wii, I was just suggesting titles i thought he might of been interested in. I dont even have those games

lee.jarratt said:
Yea, i meant wing island. And i never said excite truck etc where a reason to get the wii, I was just suggesting titles i thought he might of been interested in. I dont even have those games

Why not suggest better games, and why did you think he might be interested in those titles?

ive done a list of what im getting:

Nintendo wii
Heatseeker
monster 4x4 world circuit
zelda twilight princess

nice list, but heatseeker isn't out yet. i hope you know that. its supposed to be coming out sometime this summer. i also hope you can find a wii, its not enough to say yeah, im getting one. you have to look for one real hard. also get some more wiimotes and nunchucks.

Back