Should I get a Wii?

?Wii?

WiiChat Member
May 28, 2007
Well I was only going to get a PS3, but now I want a Wii. Should I get one? Anybody know the price in Canada?

YES! GET A WII! TRUST ME, DON'T GET A PS3! EVERYONE ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO GOT A PS3, SAID THEIR PS3 ALWAYS FREEZES AND CRASHES AND ITS VERY FAULTY! AND THE WII HAS SOME GOOD MAJOR TITLES COMING SO I ADVISE U TO GET ONE. BUT IF U DONT WANT A Wii, DONT GET a PS3, GET A 360. i think the price is the same as US, $250, but im not sure.

Buy a wii, keep the extra money you save and keep adding to it, By the time you have enough for a PS3 it might have dropped in price. So you will be getting both but saving a bit of money

thats true.....but im not a exactly a fanboy, i just like wat i like and i like nintendo. sure everyone is gonna say get a wii but at least we'd be helping him out.

you should get 2 Wii's......make them have wee little wii babies.....raise a wii family....

go to a ps forum and ask the same question

penguinphil said:
you should get 2 Wii's......make them have wee little wii babies.....raise a wii family....

haha, you're only slightly odd.

anyways, what you should do is make a list of pros and cons. Join a PS3 forum to help you. Just off the top of my head...

PS3 pros: Great graphics, a lot of games, proven control system

PS3 cons: expensive, expensive, expensive, glitchy (or so i've heard)

Wii pros: Family oriented, more unique games, cheap, fun with friends, new control scheme

cons: new control scheme may not work great, graphics, not too many great games yet, controllers are expensive.

guitarguy9 said:

anyways, what you should do is make a list of pros and cons. Join a PS3 forum to help you. Just off the top of my head...

Wii pros: Family oriented, more unique games, cheap, fun with friends, new control scheme

cons: new control scheme may not work great, graphics, not too many great games yet, controllers are expensive.
I would put the family oriented in the cons. All it does is cause problems by not letting us play online, having to use stupid friend codes, and not having many mature games.

guitarguy9 said:

on the wii con, u put graphics.
1. the graphics arent bad. look at Twilight Princess, Smash Bros Brawl, Metroid 3, and Project HAMMER. They look hella good
u also put not too many great games yet
2. theres enough games to keep u busy till they do come out. and plus, if theres great games comin out later, u might as well buy a wii and wait for those games

and u made it sound like the wii is a multiplayer system. no, its not ONLY a multiplayer system. it has great one player games like Zelda and Metroid 3 and Brawl and Heatseeker and even Wii sports is fun single player. the wii has games of every genre and are very unique

Last edited:
Back