Should i get a wii

coolkenny

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2010
so i have had a 360 for close to 1 n half year.im going to sell it off because im done with the 360 . dont get me wrong i love my 360 to bits but with work and studies i dont have time ... anyways im thinking of getting a wii . should i ?i mean i have heard stories as recent as developers are concentrating more on 360 and ps3 and less on wii . tht means lesser games for wii . and the games library is pretty small now right ? so please pour ur advice on me :)

gosh with monster hunter tri coming out soon it would be a good time to buy a wii. I wouldn't sell the 360 though with ff13 and fable 3 on the way.

If you do not have time to play your 360, what makes you think you'll have time to play a Wii?

If you do not have time to play your 360, what makes you think you'll have time to play a Wii?
agreed.

still though, rather than selling your 360, why not just save up and get a Wii? its a good system but personally its best to have a PS3/360 and a Wii. that way, you don't miss out on anything but the exclusives to the one you don't have. you'll get the great 360 games and you can get the great Wii games.
so if you ever get the time to devote to gaming then a Wii is a great choice, i just wouldn't sell a 360 for it.

yea buy it but since your always busy you probably wont have time to play I doubt you will open it

I just bought my wii a month ago, having played it at the kids home a number of times...yes, I am OLD ... but, I enjoy the sports and exercise I get from the wii. Sure, I am a gamer too..I may get one of the new games out...but, for pure moving enjoyment, I think wii is hard to beat. The kids have wii, & ps3...unless the $$ is an issue...keep ps and get the wii for the diversitified use.

How are you going to ask if you should get a wii, on a wii forum??? lol

Dude its a great "investment". But you might make a couple trips to the hospital if you pplay like these guys....

Wii accidents

You shouldn't need to ask if you should get one, honestly switching from a ps3 or a 360 will make your eyes hurt

People who own Nintendo Wii's don't necessarily buy it for the graphics. The PS3 and Xbox kill the Wii when it comes to graphics.

BUT.... The Wii is by far the most addictive one of the three. Not only is it addictive, but when you have a group of friends over, it's 10X more fun than xbox or PS3.

Is Wii Better Than PS3?
Is Wii Better Than Xbox?

Wii Tennis

Since I bought my Wiiiiiii I have had a blast ! I play tennis, bowling,
baseball batting practice (dont care for the game play), boxing & golf..on Wii Sports...on Wii Sports Resort, I play table tennis, basketball, jousting, canoeing, frisbee and there more which I have not had time to play. Since I am a senior citizen..I am going for the games which are active and truly enjoy them. The grandkids have Wii, PS3 & XBox which is fine for them.
Any adult who is considering purchasing a Wii...I recommend you do so, then use it ! In addition, last week I bought EA Sports Grand Slam Tennis..that is a real challenge !:yesnod:

I disagree, I have a wii and a 360, playing online or at home with friends is more fun in my opinion. However, I love playing brawl and new super Mario bros with family.

The PS3/360 lead towards the "hardcore" gamer (which is mostly online play). The Wii is more for the casual gamer.

I have PS3/Wii and both of them are good consoles.

Honestly, I would just stick with the 360, rather than getting a Wii. (But that's just me)

so i have had a 360 for close to 1 n half year.im going to sell it off because im done with the 360 . dont get me wrong i love my 360 to bits but with work and studies i dont have time ... anyways im thinking of getting a wii . should i ?i mean i have heard stories as recent as developers are concentrating more on 360 and ps3 and less on wii . tht means lesser games for wii . and the games library is pretty small now right ? so please pour ur advice on me :)

If you have no time for your 360, why bother with a Wii?
I have a PS3 and now a Wii!

I personally like both. If I were you, I'd just save up and buy a Wii, or just not bother at all if they'll just be dust collectors.

yeah, that's what I like about wii - it takes my butt off my seat. before I'm a lazy player, im sitting on my couch playing xbox or psp all day.. but when i got my wii, holy cow, it's amazing. I tried all the fun games and I got active.. then thats when i realized that i didnt have to go to the gym.. haha :sick:

Back