Should i get an extra nunchuk?

Narrowx7

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2007
hey fellow wii players, i want to get an extra wiimote so i could play with my friends, and i was wondering if i will be needing an extra nunchuk too. from what i understood, the nunchuk is only used for walking etc and 1 player games. is this true? why do i need an extra nunchuk for?

You need the nunchuk for a lot of games. On the back of the game's cover, it'll tell you if you need it or not. Some games don't use the nunchuk though, so I guess it all depends on what game you're planning on playing with your friends.

I would get one anyway.. even if you dont have the games that use it then I can guarentee that you will buy games that need them in the future!

I'm gonna play with my friends every game that is compatible with 2 players XD like Strikers Charged, Wii Play, SSBB and such..

Defiantely, majority of games need one and the ones like Mario Party 8 you only need a remote but some games you need a nunchuk so you'd be p****d off it you couldn't play.

Wozz500 said:
Defiantely, majority of games need one and the ones like Mario Party 8 you only need a remote but some games you need a nunchuk so you'd be p****d off it you couldn't play.

i was asking if i would be needing an EXTRA one, since the system comes with one

I have played Mario Prty 8 for ages and never once used the nunchuck even thought it says on the box that you need one!

lol, there are loads of games that need them.. what about the future..... SSBB? FIFA 08? they will both need a nunchuck!

Cos Narrow had already said it! and I did! look at my first post!

Evolve82 said:
I would get one anyway.. even if you dont have the games that use it then I can guarentee that you will buy games that need them in the future!

ericlewis91 said:
the only wiisport game u need is boxing
and wiiplay u dont need a nunchuk

You need a nunchuck for wiiplay tanks....

If u think that its worth having an extra nunchuck for wii boxing, then get an extra nunchuck. anyways youll need an extra nunchuck in the future mostly for sports game.

Future games with good multiplayer will have you wanting an extra Wii-mote and Nunchuck.

Back