Should I get another PS2 or a new 360?

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
Well I sold my PS2 for...:sad:....FarCry and Call of Duty 3! So anyways I just loove RPGs...I played a lot of Dark Cloud and Dragon Quest...and I want to beat them (again in some cases) I just never had the chance!
I do understand the 360 is getting RPGs...with guns!
Not only that but the 360 seems like all it has are shooters!!!
I dont know...could anyone tell me what I should get?

360 is getting mass effect (HUGE HYPE machine right there)
too human (i cant wait for this game, im so excited about it, its basically devil may cry meets diablo 2)
and Blue Dragon (FF style japanese RPG)

Sovieto said:
360 is getting mass effect (HUGE HYPE machine right there)
too human (i cant wait for this game, im so excited about it, its basically devil may cry meets diablo 2)
and Blue Dragon (FF style japanese RPG)

Blue Dragon looks amazing....but mass effect and too human look like any other shooter!

Neither Mass Effect or Too Human are shooters and believe me I thought it's all shooter too now I am so pumped to get my 360 but between that and the PS2 well tough choice they are about equal and both are getting more

....I wish! The PS3 might be an option once the price drops....but the PS2 is only $130!

I would suggest on getting an xbox 360. Main reason being is that Halo 3 will be coming out shortly and another GoW game is expected to launch in the following year. So if you enjoy those types of games I suggest on getting a 360.

Joe said:
Blue Dragon looks amazing....but mass effect and too human look like any other shooter!
anything BUT!
mass effect is a huge RPG but some of the fights (minor ones) are playing shooter style
too human is like devil may cry/god of war, you have melee weapons and guns and you do huge combos and what not and cast spells

Syntax said:
I would suggest on getting an xbox 360. Main reason being is that Halo 3 will be coming out shortly and another GoW game is expected to launch in the following year. So if you enjoy those types of games I suggest on getting a 360.

Yuk another Gears and Halo 3
Hate how allmost all there games are focusin on online play and soding the single player

If you're into RPGs you're better off with a PS2. They're nicely priced these days. If you can I'd recommend getting a 360 as well- it's no good for RPGs (the only ones I can think of are Blue Dragon and Oblivion) but it's still a good console.

Alright thank you guys!
Ive decided to buy a PS2 and buy every RPG I can get :lol:
I might get a 360 in time

Back