Should I Get Endless Ocean?

lordrrr said:
i used to hate underwater life but now im not afraid of fish anymore or the sort.

Lolz me and Scott won't have that problem, Were NEwfoundland's born and breed =P So were used to fish, There EVERYWHERE In the summer we go out in small boats and catch big old cod fish. That parts fun but all the other fishing is boring. Back on topic He wants be to get this game and for 30 bucks it looks worth it but Im trying to save for mario kart wii and its $60+ Price tag

zurukea said:
Lolz me and Scott won't have that problem, Were NEwfoundland's born and breed =P So were used to fish, There EVERYWHERE In the summer we go out in small boats and catch big old cod fish. That parts fun but all the other fishing is boring. Back on topic He wants be to get this game and for 30 bucks it looks worth it but Im trying to save for mario kart wii and its $60+ Price tag
LMAO nice one:lol:

Mario Kart is gonna be $60? Wheres your source on that? Thats not cool :(

Back to the topic, the online function would be great with friends, where you can talk on AIM or on the phone or something while diving. But its not really too good with strangers.

haha I eat cod like 2 times a week.

Back on topic I think I saw EO for like $20 at the walmart at Gander. I think I'll pick it up, thanks guys.

hayhay, no problem fellow newfie

Back