Should I get MOH(Vanguard)

whatsagoodname

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
Canada
I have been wondering if I should get MOH Vanguard, I heard it was an okay game. I don't care if if it doesn't have online as I can't get my Wii online. Even with the Nintendo USB adapter, I already posted a topic in the Online section asking for help. Anyway, does it have local split multiplayer? I don't care about the genre as I really haven't played any WWII FPS's before. In face the only FPS I played alot was NightFire for Gamecube.

Thanks,

NOOOO. This game is absolutely terrible. The person can't even reload thanks to disastorus controls. Story is uninteresting and way too hard because of the controls. It has splitscreen, but it's not fun at all thanks to lack of guns, and almost no maps.

Get Heroes 2, it's a billion times better than this horrible game.

whatsagoodname said:
Oh. I was hoping for a game with local split multiplayer, if it's that bad...

Maybe try Red Steel, but I wouldn't recommed this at all.

dont buy it but deffinately rent it. it's a good 2-3 day game.buy the new medal of honor, campaign looks pretty good plus if u ever get ur wii online youll have that game already.

I'm still kind of tempted to buy this game, the main problem for this game appears to be with the controls. I don't really care alot about the quality of the campaign or story as it is the multiplayer aspect I want.

whatsagoodname said:
I'm still kind of tempted to buy this game, the main problem for this game appears to be with the controls. I don't really care alot about the quality of the campaign or story as it is the multiplayer aspect I want.

Well maybe you have a point that it might not be fun because you can't go online. But I would still recommend Red Steel instead of this anyday. Red Steel has split screen multiplayer.

this game is ****... i thought it would be good after all the hype over MOHH2 but i finished it in 3 hours, and sold it for so cheap

Wow, so much negative feedback for this game... I suppose I should only consider buying a used version, like how the other guy suggested.

manufan15 said:
Maybe try Red Steel, but I wouldn't recommed this at all.

Oh gosh, I played red steel yesterday for an hour straight. I swear that game almost game me a seizure from all the moving around and stuff. I was about to friggin barf. Its still fun though. The cut scenes could have been better?

whatsagoodname said:
Buy it! The multiplayer is actually pretty fun. The controls are not as bad as everyone is making them out to be. They are on par with COD3(which wasn't bad) the campaign mode was actually better than Heroes 2 and the fact that you want local split-screen makes this game more of a no-brainer. In my opinion this was a great first effort by EA, it had nice graphics and pretty tight controls. Get it!

Back