Should I get MOH(Vanguard)

Finally a comment that's not so negative to the game. From what I've read I doubt it has a better campaign than Heroes, but it has the local multiplayer that I want.

Dzapper said:
Buy it! The multiplayer is actually pretty fun. The controls are not as bad as everyone is making them out to be. They are on par with COD3(which wasn't bad) the campaign mode was actually better than Heroes 2 and the fact that you want local split-screen makes this game more of a no-brainer. In my opinion this was a great first effort by EA, it had nice graphics and pretty tight controls. Get it!

Are you kidding me?? My person could not reload. You don't even flick the remote to throw the grenade, and the 180 degree turn is wayy too sensitive. Campaign in Heroes 2 is amazing thanks to the pump shotgun, twist sniper, flick grenade, artillary, bazooka and much more. The only reason he should buy this game is because he wants local multiplayer. ONLY. And that's all I'm going to post.

DO NOT BUY THIS GAME

Worst money spent on the Wii so far imo. Finished the campaign very quickly, multiplayer barely has any maps and they're the size of my house. Save your money, this aint worth it.

Definately a rent. I would say its descent, and the wii remote gameplay isnt half bad.Its levels are filled with good quality and challenging enemy AI. I give it a 7.0/10

What new FPS are coming out for the Wii anyway? Judging by the majority of negative replies, I'm not buying this game new. Instead, I'll look forward to better FPS, if anyone has examples please post them.

whatsagoodname said:
What new FPS are coming out for the Wii anyway? Judging by the majority of negative replies, I'm not buying this game new. Instead, I'll look forward to better FPS, if anyone has examples please post them.

Metroid Prime 3
Red Steel
Ghost Squad (Light gun shooter)
Resident Evil 4 Wii/Resident Evil Unbrella Chronicles (light gun shooters)

Hope these helped

On a related note, I'm looking for some Wii games that a bunch of my friends and I can all play together - Split screen or Co-op - Not take turns.

What games out right now have LOCAL multiplayer and how many players at one time? I'm looking for any type of game, not just FPS (though those are the ones we tend to play on other systems - PS2/PS3/XBox360).

Here is the start of a list from what has been mentioned so far:
- MOH:Vanguard - Up to 4 Players - Split screen
- Red Steel - Up to 4 Players - Split screen
-
-

Also, what games are COMING that have LOCAL multiplayer:
-
-
-
-

whatsagoodname said:
Of the upcoming FPS which ones are local multiplayer?

Someones lazy.....
Red Steel, im not sure about online play but I love pwning my freinds in this spectacular game.

No, most of the replies are telling me not to. For upcoming FPS I mean ones that are not out yet. MP3 and REd Steel have been out for a while, and of the not-out-yet FPS, which are local multi?

Back