Should I get RE4?

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
Hi guys(1st thread i made):yesnod:

I was wondering if I should get RE4. Can you guys tell me whats good and bad about Resident Evil 4. I mostly want to know bad things about it so i can see if it isn't good. thank you

I got it on thursday, and it's the best game I have so far for the wii. It is a massive game that will keep you coming back, it is so addictive plus there is lot's of bonus features etc.
Get it :thumbsup:

Bad things is that it's annoying when you get stuck and you keep dying, thats the only thing I can think of. Oh and it glitches sometimes,but you won't really notice.
Other then that, once you get used to the controls (I got used to them straight away) you will get addicted!

guitarman said:
He wanted to know some good and bad points about the game, maybe you should just help him out. Ignorance :O

thanks for listening. yup i should get it though.

WIIGUY101 said:
thanks for listening. yup i should get it though.

Yep you should, I am really hooked and just keep coming back. I'm stuck at the moment but every 10 minutes I keep going back to it as I really want to get further! You won't regret getting it mate,
GM

If he just wanted to find some good and bad points about the game he could read one of the many reviews.

Or he could actually use the coveted search feature of wiichat and read one of the hundreds of re4 threads talking about the game here.

That would be much nicer than everyone making a thread everytime they are considering possibly buying a new game. Like so many do.

vagrant said:
If he just wanted to find some good and bad points about the game he could read one of the many reviews.

Or he could actually use the coveted search feature of wiichat and read one of the hundreds of re4 threads talking about the game here.

That would be much nicer than everyone making a thread everytime they are considering possibly buying a new game. Like so many do.

Yeah, your right.

Back