Should I get Red Steel?

ChazzyP

:o
May 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
4340-7487-4171-3481
Hey guys, I have been thinking about getting Red Steel but im not sure... Will it take the fun out of the Wii? It looks just like any other shoot 'em up. I want my Wii to stay "Nintendoey" :crazy: If you get what I mean.

Anyway I'm off for now... I'll be on tomorrow!

Actually It is quite different from the normal shooter.

And a lot of people gave it crap when the wii was released but they are coming around now. It is a good game.

The game is pretty fun. It got a lot of crap when it first came out, because we were already expecting the controls to be perfected, but we ended up getting a decent fps with a couple of unavoidable glitches. Someone had mentioned the game was hard, but if you have any hand eye cordination for the type of aiming necessary it is actually a moderately easy title. If you do retain difficulty in the title, it can only be a good thing to sharpen your aiming abilities when online comes out. Makes games like resident evil easy if you can quickly plant headshots.

you should def get it. again, ppl rag on it all the time, but it's a good fps for the wii. it's great for getting used to fps controls on the wii.

ChazzyP said:
Hey guys, I have been thinking about getting Red Steel but im not sure... Will it take the fun out of the Wii? It looks just like any other shoot 'em up. I want my Wii to stay "Nintendoey" :crazy: If you get what I mean.

Anyway I'm off for now... I'll be on tomorrow!

YES! if your a guy that like shooters and needs a good game for the wii get red steel

if you want it i have red steel for trade on the trade games now website. Let me know if yo uwant it and we can work something out. It's mint and complete. I'd trade it for marvel ultimate alliance or cooking mama cookoff. Let me know!

i am one of the people who ragged on it and is now coming around. its fun and pretty decent. not generic and i think you will like it.

Its a great game, especially if you like playing FPS. The gameplay and controls are excellent for a launch game, so I would recommend getting it.

Thanks guys! I might get it on wednesday :smilewinkgrin:

Ok
I am angry
you odnt want to see me when im angry

FFS use the search bar
If you werent so far away id come and beat you're ass!!!!!!

wii_cammy said:
Ok
I am angry

FFS use the search bar
Its a god damn thread, oh no! Lets get in a pissy fit because they created a new thread, which YOU can post into get your post count up! Oh noes!

Back on topic. I own Red Steel, and its a decent game. The sword fighting if a let down, but oh well. Its a hard game, or atleast I found it hard. But its definatly a game worth having without a doubt.

Its a good game. A little short as it doesnt take long to finish but its worth the purchase.

wii_cammy said:
Ok
I am angry

FFS use the search bar

I'm sure I'd survive. :wink:

I'd get it if i were you. I was never into the shooter kinda games but I thought I'd give it a chance since it is on the wii and I loved it. I played it straight the hole time I was on vacation and ended up beating it. Kinda a let down, but then again I'm not 100% yet so I still got stuff to do.

If you like shooter games I'm sure you will love this one!

Back