Should i get SSX Blur or Excite Truck?!?!?

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Hi all!I waz really gonna buy E.T.,but i remeber when my friend had an SSX for the PS2,and we had GREAT fun with it(ahh,good times!)so now im wonderin,which should i get?Thanks to all who reply!:yesnod:

i am thinking the same thing! the only solution i can come up with...

BUY BOTH!

i am interested to see how you will control ya dude in ssx or maybe i'm just not using the nogan right and its really obvious... either way shush...

i think i'm gunna get ssx first.... then e.t

Yeah,i heard when you get in da air (on SSX) you twist and move the wiimote differint ways to do your move,and to move,you use the nunchucks anolog!P.S. ill probally buy it first too!

Get excite truck, graphics are good and it has a bit of replay factor as you can keep beating records,getting courses and multiplayer is so cool. I also have ssx blur but i think it is over-rated, not as good as its predesors

I was thrilled with SSX Blur when I bought it, but after beating all the races in a week its kind of like bleh now. I can't figure out how to do one of the ubers right, and it's gotten kind of repetitive now. Don't get me wrong, it was really sweet when I bought it and I loved it the entire week I played it. I just don't know how much I'll play it now. Partly that might be due to all the gamecube games I bought recently.

As far as excite truck goes, I just rented it yesterday. I think its alot of fun, but in terms of what you're trying to accomplish it seems very similar to ssx blur. You have events that you need to beat and you keep playing them until you do well enough. I feel like I'd get bored with excite truck eventually too. I haven't unlocked multiplayer yet though so not sure about that aspect.

SSX multiplayer was fun the couple times I played it, but the problem is your friends have to take the time to do the tutorial before they can compete with you. So if you're friends are over alot and you play alot of wii already then it might be cool.

Personally I kind of wish I'd bought excite truck instead of SSX Blur, but that might be because I've already beaten SSX Blur and excite truck is new to me.

Exite Truck, for sure. **** SSX Blur. There hasnt been a good SSX game since Tricky.

HAHA! I thought you meant E.T . for the Dreamcast! I was wondering if it was released for download. Then I figured out it stood for Excite Truck! I personally have never played SSX but I think Excite Truck is rather fun!!

I purchased SSX Blur and in my honest opinion, it is the BEST wii game I have played yet...and i have either purchased or played around half of the titles released already...The controls are AWESOME and has lots of replay value.

i haven't been able to find a better game than ssx blur...and I always recommend that to people if they were looking for a "good game to buy".

Hope that helps!

ET definitely dude. I played it an it's amazing. So much fun, multi is a blast as well. Single player is pure gold though, and I heard Blur didn't live up to its expectations.

Easy choice: EXCITE TRUCK.

Back