Should I get strikers charged or not

wiifan123

WiiChat Member
Apr 16, 2007
I've read the reviews and they say it's a good game but I'm not sure. One of the reasons I want get it is because of the online multiplayer but I've never played a soccer game in my life. Is buying charged really worth it?

yes it really is!
my brother, like you, had never played a football game in his life but when he played this game he loved it!
i highly recommend it!

It's completely awesome!! Online has no lag really unless you play with a 1 star connection. Or maybe 2. Best part is 2 v 2 online. The game is great.

ive been feeling the same way. this morning over breakfast at ihop my boyfriend said that he said "you know what game you should of reserved instead of madden 08?" and i said "whats that?" he said "mario strikers"

i forgot he loves soccer but its not really my kinda game. dont get me wrong i love sports games and playing sports in general but soccer was never really my "calling"

so convince me besides the soccer aspect of how good of a game it is. i read a bunch of threads on here that really dont persuade me because "OMGZ YOU GOTSTA HAVE IT!" just doesnt DO IT for me :sick:

ETA- i dont mean to be a thread hacker! doh! <3

It is by far one of the better games i've played on any console and its wii's best game that is out at the moment, in my opinion. Its all the fun of mario put into soccer without the rules and you use all the controllers buttons on the nunchuck and the wiimote.
Its really any rules goes, so you can knock people down with no penalty. Also, there are quite a few weapons at your disposal that you can use to slow or stop your enemy. Every character has a little move they can do to dodge getting hit and every captain has a special attack power.
Online play is so much fun, especially if you have a friend and can play 2v2. There have been a couple "error getting stats" messages where my friend and i had won but we got that message and it gave us 2 losses instead of 2 wins.

Overall i strongly think its one of the Wii's best titles so far. Right along with Twilight Princess.

YES!!! I was not sure if I wanted to pick it up either... But after watching some vids and such I picked it up yesterday. Played it about 2 hours last night. GREAT GAME. I have played some Mario Cart in the past... And I have it to play on the wife's DS. I am some what of a casual soccer fan. But never really played any soccer games and have not played soccer on a team since I was about 5 years old...
To me the best thing I can say is this game is for soccer what Mario Cart is for racing. Just plain FUN!!!

i might pick it up today... i'm not sure why... i guess all the hype has gotten to me. plus i need a new game before school starts back because i will more than likely be broke a couple months into the semester.

yes its amazing,

2v2 online you do ranked match with guest,

oh and i am a serious football (or soccer as americans call it) hater and not interesteed in it or games in the slightest i just wanted an online game so i got it and i found out that its amazing game

you know the saying guys- "trust but verify"

well after going to the beach, i just got home to refresh......it looks like my bf and i are going to go to best buy and go get the game in a little while!

i hope yall are right!!!! im sure hell love it though

You and your boyfriend will both be able to play online on the same team. Its alot more fun that way than playing 1v1.

Felixer said:
You and your boyfriend will both be able to play online on the same team. Its alot more fun that way than playing 1v1.

you serious? we can do 2 player battles on teams? thats actually pretty cool! welp i guess in a few hours when we go, ill know if its good or not. ill update you in a few moments after i leave

right now im relaxing, im a rock lobster! i went to the beach and im burnt but i love it! im pale as a ghost and id rather be red!

Back