Should I get strikers charged or not

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you serious? we can do 2 player battles on teams? thats actually pretty cool! welp i guess in a few hours when we go, ill know if its good or not. ill update you in a few moments after i leave

right now im relaxing, im a rock lobster! i went to the beach and im burnt but i love it! im pale as a ghost and id rather be red!

Yeah, 2 v 2 online is awsome. It's harder than singles obviously, as you're not always on the same page as your teammate.

ok i got the game like i wrote in teh FC list, but i have to update it A and B add my name to the ever growing list.

IMO the game is stupid fun!!! my bf was doing the tutorial first so he had a better idea of how to block the goals after power shots like 6 balls at you and how to do the power kicks. i had NO idea what i was doing because he wouldnt tell me till he won the game which was unfair! pooo

after the next round he told me how to do it by holding B down. after that it was on like donkey kong! i started pwning him left and right until he went adventurous with the buttons and figured out how to drop bananas and friggen steal the ball from me! now its deadly and down right dirty game plays going on!

i love this game! i never thought id enjoy it whatsoever. i kinda just went eh....at it. boy was i EVER WRONG! it was a ton of fun to play and not very difficult either (on rookie mode)

once i set up wifi and find my friends code for the game, you best believe im going to be sleeping on the job more often because i wont be when im home! ill be too busy playing this game lmao.

great choice of a game to purchase today!!!

Hmm.. If the game is as good as you guys say it is I may have to put some money down to purchase the game.. So far I'm looking at purchasing Super Smash Bros Brawl and Halo 3. I guess another game wouldn't hurt.

Syntax said:
Hmm.. If the game is as good as you guys say it is I may have to put some money down to purchase the game.. So far I'm looking at purchasing Super Smash Bros Brawl and Halo 3. I guess another game wouldn't hurt.

well brawl doesnt come out till what december? i got time for that and im sure i can scrounge $54.30 for the game (after tax in NY)

im a spoiled brat anyways when it comes to games. what, no more than 2 days ago i got wii big brain acadmy? reserved madden 08 for next week and just picked up strikers? oh and before wii brain i got re4? not to mention the other 8 i had previously!

i could rent out my own wii section at this point lmao.

id deff consider this as a game to get syntax. its really fun. i cant wait to experience wifi! i might do it tomorrow when i get home from work or later on tonight. if i play tonight i might not stop and end up missing rescue me that starts at 10 tonight! :nono:

a girl can NOT miss her rescue me no matter how good the game is!

The problem I'm having is that I'm kind of short on money.. Unfortunately my job didn't last all summer and for the time being I've been out of work for the past couple weeks. However come sometime next week I should be back to work. Hopefully this time I'll work long enough to earn enough money to purchase all three games and have some spending money for the year left over.

Syntax said:
The problem I'm having is that I'm kind of short on money.. Unfortunately my job didn't last all summer and for the time being I've been out of work for the past couple weeks. However come sometime next week I should be back to work. Hopefully this time I'll work long enough to earn enough money to purchase all three games and have some spending money for the year left over.

well that sucks. is your job seasonal? are you an oncall or something? youll make the money. if not, brawl can wait till christmas day? seriously put it on your wish list or something. it is december man. its 4 months or so away. halo 3 is this september i know that. and of course strikers. if youre an avid xbox360 player and loved the first and second halos, then of course id get halo 3 first no question about it then wait for strikers for a little while.

thats the best i can recommend. sigh

ok i'm getting it tonight... i'm probably gonna try out online... i'm totally new to this and generally pretty bad at games. so if you're looking for an easy match, look out for me posting my friend code. haha.

CCScandalus said:
ok i'm getting it tonight... i'm probably gonna try out online... i'm totally new to this and generally pretty bad at games. so if you're looking for an easy match, look out for me posting my friend code. haha.

you know whats funny? the minute i heard soccer i cringed since i dont particularly like the sport.

i got news for you though, its not soccer-ish though. its really fun and not that complex depending on what level you are at. im on rookie for obvious reasons and im having a ball with it!

youll get the hang of it, trust me. you wont suck for long

It's more of an oncall type job. However the only reason I'm sticking with it is due to the fact that I'm being overpaid. Oh it's a lovely thing. Anyways I should have enough money for the three games. And yes four months is a long time so I should be fine. Thanks for the advice :)

Syntax said:
It's more of an oncall type job. However the only reason I'm sticking with it is due to the fact that I'm being overpaid. Oh it's a lovely thing. Anyways I should have enough money for the three games. And yes four months is a long time so I should be fine. Thanks for the advice :)

ah i thought so. i did oncall for estee lauder for a few months while i was a rookie in the academy. good times, good times. made good money actually too. 200$ a week for 20 hours in the AM? its nothing. it aws an extra 800$ a month for a little cushin. i thought about going back just for that same type of "security" but now im not a rookie so i dont really feel so "financially hurt" thats what bfs were for! lol

anyways, in the long run, im sure when you get the game youll love it! its a ton of fun.

infact im going upstairs to challenge my bf again and kick his arse!

This game is sick and you don't have to like soccer to like this game. This game reminds me a lot of battle mode in mario Kart because you get a lot of cool weapons which own if used correctly. Its arena soccer and arena soccer can be fun for everyone. I would suggest this game to anyone. You will not be dissapointed.

i still dont know. i kinda now really want this game, especially after reading this thread, but i dont know if this is going to be better than madden which comes out in a couple weeks.

Back