should i get super smash bros brawl or mario kart

If you want something completely fresh and into racing then I would recommend Mario Kart. It's the funnest racing game ever made because it's Mario Kart Wii, so you can play it online, up to 4 local players, and on a big screen tv. The innovative wheel and wiimote combo is fun and effective once you get used to it.

the single player is very similar to Melee.

Are you out of your mind?? I can complete Melee's single player in about 10 minutes, Yet it took me and my friend WEEKS to complete it and we still don't have 100 percent completion.

I think Brawl is the greatest game of all time, even surpassing Ocarina of Time, Mario 64, Super Mario 3, Tetris and Pac Man. And I've played almost every game you can imagine..... except Wetrix.

both are great games.
i love the mario kart with the wheel you get really into the game
but brawl is also a really fun game

I already have a ps3 (It's my brothers ps3) but the only games I have for it's nba 2k9 and uncharted. I dont have killzone 2. I hardly don't like the ps3 for some reason.

well I made up my mind and I'm getting super smash bros brawl.

Hip Hip Hooray HIP HIP HOOORAY!:D
tell me when u can play online!

alright envek, I'll let you know when I get the game to play you.

I never liked the Mario Kart series, except the DS version, that one was actually good. You should buy Brawl.

Note: I haven't read all the posts, so I dont know if you've already decided or not. :)

Edit: Oh, I see your answer is above, lol. Good choice though.

Hey you guys, I got the game but I don't know how to get the friend codes to play online? There's two of them but I don't know which is which? So can somebody help me?

Well on Super smas bros. brawl your friendcode is at the top right corner of the big red box at the top when you go to Nintendo wifi:friends:friend roster.

ok i might of found it. Is it the one with 12 numbers? or the one that has 16 numbers?

nevermind I found it already its: 1805-9198-7741

Last edited:
Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart DS are both awesome. I've been playing multiplayer on DS today with friends, it was a good time. Last night I played MK Wii online for a while also. The series doesn't really get old for me.

Brawl on the other hand, well I used to own it, but I really can't see what all the rage is about. The nostalgia in it is cool, but as far as a fighting game... well it just seems too boring for me to consider it a real fighting game.

Back