should i get ur3

Super chargers

WiiChat Member
Jun 2, 2007
I just got a ps3, I allready have a 360 and I play halo3 and call of duty4, I was wondering if ur3 is worh getting and some other ideas on other games ,

ut3* lol

anyways im planning on buying it for the online, i hear story mode bites it hard, but it's primarily a multiplayer game so taht shouldnt affect your decision.

Ohh right sorry! lol I've heard it's a good game... graphics are apparantly amazing. Heard the same as SensesFail, don't think the game was for the story, but I heard the online for it is brilliant.

yeah i won this gift card at work t oday so im going to pick this one up real soon, ill let you know how it is if you dont get it before me.

thanx i cant make mind up i think i maybe play to many shooters on the 360 so i might try something differnt what i dont know

im kinda having the same problem, i want to get a good game for ps3, not nessecarily a shooter, b/c im playing cod4 on my 360 too much i dont want to wear it out lol. i might be going to get a new game tomarrow, but i have no clue what i want right now.

I have the exact problem except I play halo 3 2 much, let me know how it goes?

Apparently the game is being developed by the guys behind Gears of War, so I am sure that the online part of the game will be a great experience.

UT3 is madnesssssss. Great game on pc, but I tend to like consoles fps better than there pc counterparts anyways. I say get it for a great multiplayer experience.

Back