Should i get wow

I own guild wars and WOW, Guild wars seriosuly isnt worth it. The graphics look nice and the landscapes are beautiful but thats it. The gameplay is very narrow and requires you do everything in the order it tells u to. Once i got to lvl 20 (max lvl) i got bored and uninstalled it. There is however more to do after u reach lvl 20 juts i lacked the motivation to do it.

Guild wars sucks. my friend got it and it is one of the worst online game i have EVER played. the gfx are good but thats about it. i can not stand that game at all (neither can my friend who wasted money on it). but thats just my opinion

If you wanna play a game like WOW buy Diablo 2 + the expansion, probably cheap now because it's a bit old but it's really good, very similar to WOW and made by the same people + you don't have to pay every month..just the one off price for the game and then whatever it costs you to have your internet connection.

However...I don't know how 'active' battle.net is now, haven't played it for like 2 years.

I never really liked MMORPGs. I have WoW, but I got to I think level 14 and got tired of it. The only MMORPG I actually like is Rappelz which is free. I guess I just don't like them because I want to do something more than point and click on an enemy.

Wow I must be the only one that like Guild Wars. But when Guild Wars 2 comes out it's gonna be way better than WOW and have No monthly fee. ALSO...

4444 said:
Any1 cn south part WOW? Jokes.

WTH. The only thing that made sense in there was WOW.

Last edited:
South Park. They made a genius episode about WoW. I mean, it had 'pwned' and everything in it.

the only reason i like warcraft is because it inspired a great south park ep. but i ****ing hate it my older brother always gets in a **** because im lagging him on wow..... more like hes lagging me since i play F.E.A.R, avp2,mario strikers charged (if hes playing wow i cant even play mario strikers :() and worst my dad wont get faster internet untill my brothers computer is up.

Last edited:
I bought WoW at release about 2 years ago now, I play it up until about Dec. '06 so thats £9 a month for about 22 months.

Do the sums:

9 x 22 = £198

Jesus Christ.

Back to the game, its fun but way way way too addictive I found myself playing on average about 6 hours a day on school days, and I played around the time of my GCSE's, no doubt they suffered a bit!

Anyway soon after I took a day off college JUST to play WoW I thought to myself enough is enough and quit forever. Sold my account on eBay before the expansion for a good price of £98, so I spose I got something back.

As for you, maybe try the 10-day free trial and see if you like it. But don't say I didn't warn you.

i try using the trial but couldnt get into it it just pissed me off and i tryed playing the full game for a day and that made me hate it even more

Sooo booooooooriiiing, sooooooo expeeeennnnssssivvvveee, soooo adddiiicctttiiiivveee yyeeeetttt boooorrrriiiiingggg!!! DON'T DO IIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!

Beki_J said:
If you wanna play a game like WOW buy Diablo 2 + the expansion, probably cheap now because it's a bit old but it's really good, very similar to WOW and made by the same people + you don't have to pay every month..just the one off price for the game and then whatever it costs you to have your internet connection.

However...I don't know how 'active' battle.net is now, haven't played it for like 2 years.

Diablo 2 Battlechest still costs $40.
And the game's not worth it without the expansion. Somethings wrong with Blizzard...
Oh yeah... Diablo 2 and WoW are very different.

Last edited:
Back