should I get zelda?

ryzl

WiiChat Member
Feb 20, 2007
well i've heard that its the best game on wii

I like action games but not solving games...should I buy 1?

-------------------------

also is there a lot difference between 480p and i on tp?

Sigh okay look around there are like 15 people here without it yes of course I am not a huge fan of solving either but this is like the best game no matter what own it

Ive never got into a zelda game before, this is the first one ive owned.....Im loving it. Took a while to get into it, but now its addictive. Just a really fun game.

GET IT!!!!!
I have never owned or played a Zelda game but am loving it!!!!
Again took a few goes to get hooked but now it's brillliant, hard for these sorts of games to keep me playing but this has 100%, played for 5 hours straight one evening, may not be a lot for some people but for me to play a game for that long in one go is saying a lot.

I really hate solving problems games

is zelda like dmc? the solving part make me wanna smash it

Dont be a noob get the game... Im guessing that at least 85% or maybe more people have the game that are on this forums site and love it.. Myself being a huge zelda series fan since the begining I can tell you with that your gonna love it and want to play more zelda games

Wow, I don't think you could have posted this in a more biased forum, which tells me you want me to say get it. Its not that hard, the last Zelda I played was OoT and I beat this one in 48 hours.

I'm not a big Zelda fan, but Twilight Princess is fun, but Elebits is better in my opinion:thumbsup:

You might not like Elebits because it isn't like a huge action game, but you can throw cars!!

you must get twilight princess, it is just such a great and fun game to play.
i would recommend it highly:devil:

the only reason u shouldn't get it is if u cant sit down (no stand up actually) and play games for a while. if u've got a job that forces u to go to work at weird times, then it will be hard to keep up with the story. other than that, i will have to go cartman on u:
"Go to the store, buy Twilight Princess, put it into your Wii and join the Wiimote swinging sensation before we all murder u."

Cartman said that in the South Park show? wow the creators must like the Wii alot, that makes me happy, even though I don't like South Park that much.

Axtlar said:
Cartman said that in the South Park show? wow the creators must like the Wii alot, that makes me happy, even though I don't like South Park that much.
actually, when he said that he was talking about World of Warcraft. he said computer not wii, and online sensation...
but, there was a south park episode devoted to Wii, before the launch. cartman wanted one so bad, that he froze himself in the mountains, but couldn't be found until 2652 or something, where the whole world is atheist. he eventually finds a wii in the museum of technology in New New Hampshire, but it doesn't work anymore. he eventually gets sent back to his own time.

Back