Should i get zelda?

Bigjake52 said:
i don't think umm ganan has anything to do with the dark relm i have beat the game 2times and still nothing about ganon and zant are some how working tougher. i wasted 50$ on it i don't see how any of you say iot is the best tho i did not like it even i have played the wii on i rented it. and download a save file just pas the boring stuff i never liked it. i'm going to sell it

you don't think ganon and zant are working together and you've played the game twice and now you think you wasted 50 bucks on it??????

do you need help?
ganon is the "god" that zant found and gave him the power to rule the Twilight Realm even though he was not the proper ruler, Midna is. After you beat Zant, Ganon takes over and you have to beat all 4 of his forms. Are you sure you've played the game?

also, if the game repeated it self over and over again, it'd be the same game and nobody would buy it. geez, its something different, deal with it.

ya i have beat all 4 form and i read all the talking in the game and there was nothing that said that but i may not rember it because i beat it around x-mas time and in jan. i dont pay much to the stoory that much i know ganon is a god that is why he has a pice of the tryforce 2 i have played every game. and he did go evel. i did not like it there

Don't perchuse it.. For it is the most expensive Zelda game.. I recomend buying Orcorina of time, a simaler, cheaper Zelda game... Play it, if you like it, buy Twilight. Then, you will have Twilight, an amazing Zelda game... And Orcorina.. I'm not sire if it's still like this, notw that the wii's out.. but, before the wii, it was the number 1 nintendo game ever made.. If you don't have an N64 for orcorina, on your wii buy 1000 shop points, and then get orcorina.. Make sure to have the clasic/gamecue controller!

Don't perchuse it.. For it is the most expensive Zelda game.. I recomend buying Orcorina of time, a simaler, cheaper Zelda game... Play it, if you like it, buy Twilight. Then, you will have Twilight, an amazing Zelda game... And Orcorina.. I'm not sire if it's still like this, notw that the wii's out.. but, before the wii, it was the number 1 nintendo game ever made.. If you don't have an N64 for orcorina, on your wii buy 1000 shop points, and then get orcorina.. Make sure to have the clasic/gamecube controller!

a: don't double post

b: it is not the most expensive zelda game ever, it is tied with wind waker. yes, orcarnia might be a little better but i still go with twilight because of the motion controls. however, i think you should buy ocarnia from the shop channel first, then play twilight. if you do it the other way, the graphics will look hella bad in comparsion. but ocrania offers more in the forms of sidequests and other goodies.

Ok...I can't believe no one has said this yet.

GET THE ORIGINAL, BEAT IT....THEN PLAY THE OTHERS.

SRSLY...the original is *classic*. I played it over and over on the NES, then I played it on an emulator...and finally, years later...again on the WII.

You can beat the first Zelda in a weekend (or a day if you are hardcore) and you will have a much greater appreciation of where the sequels are coming from...and it lets you see the amazing evolution of this great series of games.

I would at *least* recommend playing through the original Legend of Zelda, then Link to the Past, then TP.

I had also never played a Zelda game before and yesterday I started playing Twilight Princess. I only played it for an hour an a half but I must say that I got a great first impression.

Last edited:
Nice to hear you like it.

But then again: how could someone not like Zelda TP! It's an awesome game.

yes buy Zelda, in my opion ever since the first zelda game in '86 i think, zelda was cool, link defeated ganon, or gandorf, saves princess zelda.
a grame game of mystery, heroism, and stuff. love every zelda, just haven't beat WW OOT, OOT 2, and thats all.

I played for over three hours now and now I'm heading for a temple after killing bad guys in that twilight forrest. It's incredible how solving easy puzzles can give you so much satisfaction. :smilewinkgrin:

Here's a quick question: Is it possible to fight while swimming in wolf form?

Stop wasting your time on these forums and buy it. Then get addicted to it. Then never visit these forums again because youll be too busy playing it for the tenth time.

TP is fun but its my least favorite Zelda game after Four Swords. Thats just my opinion though. I am a big zelda fan but I would not have bought this one if had other choices (didn't have much of a choice at launch).

i am at the and from Zelda so i think thet i have it out in 90hours(yes verry long but som peaple dont save if the not come out but yes i save everytime)
ofcourse i need to collect all pous and bugs, anywaye it is a verry good,
spectaculair game!!!dont be a iddiat and buy thet game if you dont have it!!!

oh and fredvdp....no you cant

Last edited:
Back