Should I get...

CoV_Freak

Wii!
Dec 31, 2006
Texas
Wii Online Code
3546-9336-9291-1390
Should i get Avatar or Raymon Raving Rabbits? If neather of thoes, what should i get? (I have LoZ: TP and Excite Truck)

There is a lot of useful opinion in the gaming forum. Personally the next game Im going to get (tomorrow) is Call of Duty 3 despite the mixed reviews!!

Rayman hands down. Avatar first of all is a lisenced game ,and it didn't get that great of scores. After Rayman you need not to go to Avatar there are much better games for Wii.

Ok, a friend of mine has Call of Duty, and he said that its hard... You have to point and shoot with the remote...

CoV_Freak said:
Ok, a friend of mine has Call of Duty, and he said that its hard... You have to point and shoot with the remote...

Indeed. Thats the point isnt it? I like a challenge!!:cool: let me know how you get on with whatever game you get and what you think of it

I'd say Rayman, Avatar doesn't look so good, even people that give it good ratings say it can be finished in about 4 hours, and the people that give it bad rating, well.. "5.6 mediocre" speaks for itself.

I really enjoyed Red Steel. the whole theme kind of reminded me of the movie Kill Bill. Its a good game once you get the hang of it despite the reviews. I just finished it actually.

Although unless you are gonna listen to your friend then you might not like it since you have to point ,and shoot with the wii mote lol. God awful concept huh

No its Raymon
Its the Jamaican version
With more dreads

Back