Should I make a video Guide?

Glitch

Wii Girl :P
Jan 4, 2007
California
Wii Online Code
7250-8235-2960-6676
Should I make a video guide of a temple or something? I kinda feel like it, because I have beat the game and stuff.

If I were to make one, what temple or area should I make it for?

It would be easier for me to make it for one of the first temples or something so I won't have to play through the game for 20 hours to get to something as far as the city in the sky temple.

I could also maybe make one for a side quest. But what one?

Great to know people want to help the people that are stuck, but personly I would'nt waste the time. People can ask for help round here and get it easier then looking through a guide, Also there are plenty of guide around that go through the whole of the game! But if you really want to do it, maybe the water temple as i have seen a good few people ask questions about that one.

Good luck on the guide and which ever temple you choose

Okay, welll, thanks. I'm not even sure if I would have time. I just really love making videos and such. :)

You can if you want. And if you do, I recommend the Forest Temple as there are TONS of questions about how to beat it.

i recomand the goron minds because there is allredy a forest temple walkthrough or the water temple

Back