Should i pick a ds up.

Kakashi wii

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
Well i use to have one but i sold it because it had no good games out now theres loads should i get one i also have a wii and plan on getting wifi adapter :crazy:

yea right psp got better games

as a ds and wii owner i would definatly reccomend a ds as the games are fantastic (im loving eba at the moment) and soon the ds wii connectivity will come into use

so yeah get one:yesnod:

I'm going to have to disagree with everyone on this thread. I own a DS, it's not used much, only a few games utilize the duel screens properly and the touch screen.

My advice would be to get a PSP, and get some emulation software going on it to play NES, SNES and N64 roms.

That way you'll get the occasional really nice game (for example they've re-released Powerstone 1&2 for the PSP, perfect Dreamcast game and I'm sure it will be fine on the PSP).

lol psp sucks. like 3 good games-buy a portable dvd player! yes the ds rules!!! btw google G6 Lite-trust me!!!

agreed. the psp has 2-3 good games a year. who wants to watch movies on a 3 inch screen?

I've said this once before, and I'm going to say it again....Nintendo doesn't force you to get a multimedia machine which costs over 200 dollars to make. They give you a game machine, that can be turned into a multimedia machine for about 38 bucks more, which is still a LOT cheaper than the PSP.

Anyways, get the DS. So many of the old games are being revamped and made even better, which is hard to do, really. Plus, DS has Final Fantasy III ;)

well i got a psp i had about 5 good games movies never came into use on mine and i had a mp3 player so i kinda regretted getting a psp now after 8 months of owning one i took gr8 care of it it wont read any UMD's i gotta pay 80 bucks to replace im probly gonna pick up a ds today iv been wanting one i see many nice games i want and it seems durable i wouldnt recommend psp if you dont got a mp3 player and wanna buy movies to watch on it and like ps2 games then pick one up idk if yours will break and if your a fan of nintendo games and dont want to buy movies and dont need music then id pick a ds up, i am i watn zelda and nintendogs and mario and ff and some others so im gonna defentaly pick one up i wouldnt recomend a psp though.. also i type to much im bored lol im just wating to go pick up a wii game and a ds

Back