should i reserve?

i reserve games all the time at a store, because i usually have some extra 5 dollar bills with me that i didn't use for lunch one day cause i had a big breakfast or something. that way, when i come into buy it, its 5 bucks cheaper and i know ill get it for sure.

seeing as this will be the first real online title for Wii in the states (Pokemon is just an add-on of DS), it will probably sell very well. you might want to pre-order just in case.

Is there going to be a seperate thread for all US users to share friend codes or will they just join the EU one? (if there is one not had a look). I would like to see how you lot are at Footie!

so pumped for the first "good" online game for wii......i was gonna ask about this selling out but i figure i'll be safe and just reserve it today.

Man Im ready for this game. A little more than a week away. Yea i already reserved a copy because I dont wanna take any chances with it selling out.

i hope it not sold out cause i might get it for my birthday which is the 26

ya dude... I hope I wasnt too late for my reservation.... I really want this.

i want to reserve the big 3 but idk im goin to have $150 this year

i need a job

i would reserve it. when it came out in the uk, i had trouble finding shops with any left. amazon, play, and gameplay were all sold out at one point, so better be on the safe side

Back