should i reserve?

I have been wondering this as well, but I have decided on not reserving it.

My thought process was: Is this game going to last me until Brawl? Of course it wont. So, I'll get it in a couple of months. That way I wait for good games now, rather than waiting for good games later.

Also, I would rather not over-play it because when I only have one game to play I ussually end up running it dry and never want to touch the thing ever again.

I reserved it back on sunday, i think we should get a post going for sharing friends codes in the US for MSC.

LevesqueIsKing said:
I have been wondering this as well, but I have decided on not reserving it.

My thought process was: Is this game going to last me until Brawl? Of course it wont. So, I'll get it in a couple of months. That way I wait for good games now, rather than waiting for good games later.

Also, I would rather not over-play it because when I only have one game to play I ussually end up running it dry and never want to touch the thing ever again.

Metroid Prime...Mario Galaxies...

No harm in reserving it or pre ordering off amazon or something. You wont be dissapointed dont worry, i'm glad to hear you guys are finally getting it too :)

Yeah reserve it, you don't have to pay extra at gamestop. I just gave him $10 and then I'll have to pay $40 on Tuesday.

4 MORE DAYS!!!!!

I can't wait for 2 vs. 2 online action!!

Yeah really its 3 more, but mine comes on Tuesday...
I wish it came on Monday though.

First real Wifi game for the Wii!!!!

have any EU players seen any lag on the wifi?
cause i heard pokemon had some but not sure about strikers

lag isnt much of a problem. quality is shown in 4 stars. 4= best 1=worst
i have not had one game below 3 stars yet and i have only had lag once and even then it wasnt such a problem.
as long as you have a fairly speed internet, it doesnt matter.
i have had 3 comps a ds and MSC online at same time and had no lag.

Back