Should I save up for a Xbox 360 Elite?

this is a cool thread
and id just like to point out to everyone
the bottom screenshot for gears of war is in-game

do you live in us? if not donut do it because you wont fill it up because you cant get HD shows/Movies, if yes, are you going to download movies or shows? if yes then get it if not don't get it, unless you are going to download 115gbs of demos/live games which i don't think you will so it would be a wast. As for the hdmi port there aren't many games that are 1080p so its useless unless you have to have the best quality.

Last edited:
I say if you have a TV thats going to utilize the HDMI then go for it... otherwise just get the Premium.

360 gets a :thumbsup: from me though, you won't regret it

JMac76913 said:
I say if you have a TV thats going to utilize the HDMI then go for it... otherwise just get the Premium.

360 gets a :thumbsup: from me though, you won't regret it
Umm... I think I have a tv that will do that.

SGT.zac said:
Umm... I think I have a tv that will do that.
So check. Look on the back of your TV for a port labeled HDMI that should look something like this.
hdmi-buchse.jpg

paintba||er said:

So check. Look on the back of your TV for a port labeled HDMI that should look something like this.
hdmi-buchse.jpg
Ok I looked and I have one at the back of my tv. But What does that little HDMI cord that comes with the elite do when you hook it up to your 360 to your tv?

SGT.zac said:
Ok I looked and I have one at the back of my tv. But What does that little HDMI cord that comes with the elite do when you hook it up to your 360 to your tv?

Gives You Really Freaking Good Graphics And Sound Quality...

It's On My 45" HDTV.... And It Looks Gooooooooood!

SGT.zac said:
What if someone had an elite but no HDMI port thingy? Would they still be able to hear the sound.

Component Cables.... Just Like A Bundle Of AV Cables... Which Has The Red Yellow And White, Components Have Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, White, And Another Red.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Component Cables.... Just Like A Bundle Of AV Cables... Which Has The Red Yellow And White, Components Have Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, White, And Another Red.
Thanks. I have a lot of tvs and only have one with those color cords at the back of it.

MysticGohan said:
do you live in us? if not donut do it because you wont fill it up because you cant get HD shows/Movies, if yes, are you going to download movies or shows? if yes then get it if not don't get it, unless you are going to download 115gbs of demos/live games which i don't think you will so it would be a wast. As for the hdmi port there aren't many games that are 1080p so its useless unless you have to have the best quality.
I dont get this.

SGT.zac said:
I dont get this.
basically what i believe hes saying is:
outside of the US there arent as many HD videos which is what takes up most of the space youll be used for the elite
but if you live in the us, and plan on buying HD videos, you should get the larger harddrive

^ Thats what i was say. i was dieing of 30 degree heat when i wrote that sry. man us canadians are haveing one messed up season one day its 20 degrees next day its 35 messsed up!

Back