should i sell all of my gamecube games and gamecube?

Zerozep480

The Song remains The Same
Feb 22, 2008
that one place
Wii Online Code
4176-5232-8522-5053
I have a few games laying around and my old gamecube and I never play them, should I just sell them for some cash, or keep them?

Sell them, if you have a Wii...whats the use for a Gamecube? Keep the games you know you will play and just sell the rest.

go ahead and sell the cube, but i suggest keeping a couple of gamecube games, youll regret selling the good ones in the future

though there is a good side to keeping the cube, i got grounded from my wii, and i was a little smart ass and plugged in the purple lunch box

zapasant93 said:
go ahead and sell the cube, but i suggest keeping a couple of gamecube games, youll regret selling the good ones in the future

Oh yeh, selling the good ones will be a big regret. I decided I wanted to buy back Animal Crossing, and not one store has any in stock.:shocked:

i only kept MKDD and Super Monkeyball 2... and kept 3/4 controllers...

sold SSBM, though... :(

Don't sell anything!

You'll never have good price for it anyway.

You'll never know when nostalgia hit you and you'll want to play in once more...

Surely you can manage a small place to store it!

Beside if your Wii break up you'll have an old console to entertain yourself while you wait for repair...

Just my imo... :smilewinkgrin:

in december:

sold my gamecube with one remote... bought WiiZapper wit LCT and Super Mokey Ball.

Sold SSBM... bought big Brain Academy and Wii accessories

:yesnod::yesnod:

Back