Should i sell my gamecube?

i bought one then sold it on ebay (dont ask me why lol) but i got £15 for console 2 controlls and 64MB memory card, (crap deal) they sell terrible now, so i would hold onto it, im gonna but another one, because i liked them, im just gonna, i prefer playing my gamecube game (yes only one game, ssbm lol) on gamecube it just seems, i dunno more authentic lol, i like to collect my systems unless they brake.

i still have
my

used to have ps2 recently broke now i have 54 ps2 games and nothing to play em on lol.
ps1, snes, n64, gameboy, gameboy colour, gameboy advanced, DS, xbox, xbox 360, wii, sega mega drive, and my gamegear,

most of them are collecting dust but i think nthey are worth keeping,

ps i would like to ask my own question

haw much rep do you need for another green bar i thought it was 20 but i have 24 and that dont make sense any help please?

daviduk200 said:
i bought one then sold it on ebay (dont ask me why lol) but i got £15 for console 2 controlls and 64MB memory card, (crap deal) they sell terrible now, so i would hold onto it, im gonna but another one, because i liked them, im just gonna, i prefer playing my gamecube game (yes only one game, ssbm lol) on gamecube it just seems, i dunno more authentic lol, i like to collect my systems unless they brake.

i still have
my

used to have ps2 recently broke now i have 54 ps2 games and nothing to play em on lol.
ps1, snes, n64, gameboy, gameboy colour, gameboy advanced, DS, xbox, xbox 360, wii, sega mega drive, and my gamegear,

most of them are collecting dust but i think nthey are worth keeping,

ps i would like to ask my own question

haw much rep do you need for another green bar i thought it was 20 but i have 24 and that dont make sense any help please?
No idea, I think you're very close though.

I would say no. Save it for a day when you need loads of cash. Then sell it on Ebay. They have games like Mario Brothers 1 selling for $400 on Amazon. Need a next gen console in 5 years? Sell some old gen stuff when that time comes.

I don't see any reason to keep GC anymore since Wii can also play GC games. The sooner you sell, the better because you'll get more $$ back than later.

Lol well at Gamestop they are selling Gamecubes for $40, I think you will only get $25 Max on your gamecube at gamestop

If I were you I'll keep it since $20 is a rip off for a console

Last edited:
Pikachu256 said:
Lol well at Gamestop they are selling Gamecubes for $40, I think you will only get $25 Max on your gamecube at gamestop

If I were you I'll keep it since $20 is a rip off for a console

keep it, getting $25 for a system that you payed like $150 for isnt worth it.

sagema said:
I would say no. Save it for a day when you need loads of cash. Then sell it on Ebay. They have games like Mario Brothers 1 selling for $400 on Amazon. Need a next gen console in 5 years? Sell some old gen stuff when that time comes.

Thats so true....im holding mine for as long as i can, longer u have and keep it in good condition the more it will be worth later on. The right time to sell something is when its rare, or in high demand.

Don't trade in anything at Gamestop! I saw a guy trade in 8 games each $40 over a year ago for $3.50. They were all EA games, but that was beyond stupid! Sell your stuff where it matters, Amazon, Ebay for at least half the original price, sometimes 10x the original price. Gamestop will rip you off!

Back