should i shut my wii connect24?

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
Its been on since i have gotten the wii. SHould i shut it off? It feels warm but not burning hot, but i am wondering if i should shut it? what do u guys do?...

Wiitime said:
Its been on since i have gotten the wii. SHould i shut it off? It feels warm but not burning hot, but i am wondering if i should shut it? what do u guys do?...
well when you turn off your wii for a while, make sure the light is red.... and if you dont know how, the manual helps

my light is never red except the first day i got it. Its been orange since i got it. I just wanted to make sure that thats fine and i dont have to shut it off so its red.. Orange means its connected to the internet

Wiitime said:
my light is never red except the first day i got it. Its been orange since i got it. I just wanted to make sure that thats fine and i dont have to shut it off so its red.. Orange means its connected to the internet

did you not just read my last post?

SpideyKonfusion said:
or you can read that one book thats included with the system

gosh darnit...whats that thing called? oh shucks...i forgot :wtf:

-SpideyKonfusion >_<
i know, seriously, its as if they left a peice of paper in the box that had the site address to this forum and said "go here"

Apologies in advance again for my noobish post

i connect my wii via Wi Fi USB connector (damn thing is very unstable for me for some reason) , and the little connector thingy gets REALLY HOT after a while, am i meant to d/c that everytime i dont play my wii?

the wii was made to stay on for Wii connect so i doubt it will hurt anything. if you are worried about it, then dont tunr Wii connect 24 on all the time. like every other week turn it off or something like that.

Mitch2025 said:
the wii was made to stay on for Wii connect so i doubt it will hurt anything. if you are worried about it, then dont tunr Wii connect 24 on all the time. like every other week turn it off or something like that.
Right, wasn't it designed to stay on all the time? That's what I thought I read over the summer....

after all it is called Wiiconnect24! so that means 24 hours you should be able to keep it on as long as you wish

I don't understand how people can buy a Wii and not have read the entire Wiki article or atleast their own instruction manual.
I know the first time I take a dump, that Wii booklet is going to get a fine reading.

Back