Should I swap my DS for a 360?

i agree with sovieto.

graphics aside, which dont even matter, hell yes to a 360 if i had money id get one just to play gears online. wii is great to have but its not to interesting right now. def get a 360

do you think it is worth keeping my DS cos i only play it wen i go places like on holiday. I hardly ever play it in the house

Seaton said:
do you think it is worth keeping my DS cos i only play it wen i go places like on holiday. I hardly ever play it in the house
get rid of it if its for a 360!!

if you own a psp trade that in... i dont this a used ds lite and 4 games for slightly lower price xbox360 isn't a good deal i think that trading games in is a total waste you get ripped off real bad every time you trade anything in like i bought a game for psp for $70canadain and the next day i go and ask them how much i could get for it and they sayed $10Canadian that like 90% lower then i bought it for and it was 1 day old... trading in stuff is a total rip off don't do it they will just take that system and say used system and put it for like 50% more them you got or more.... just don't do it.]

wii cammy av u gt to the level shanty town on far cry and if so does it freeze cos mine does and i wonder if its the game or my wii

cheers m8. I swapped it at first then it did it agen so i fort it was me wii. You saved ma a trip to stockport there m8. nice one

don't swap the DS for a 360! if you're gonna swap something swap a ps, ps2, ps3, psp or I dunno, don't swap anything just stay with your DS and Wii

oh wtf?! is this available in cali?!

oh man haha imma trade in my wii for a 360!!!!

ye im for real lol. Dunno if its available in cali but are u avin a laff. the wii for a 360. Dont do it plzzzzz

Back