Should I touch the Sensor bar?

guitarguy9

WiiChat Member
May 20, 2007
My family is kinda driving me nuts... basically, we didn't have a place to put the sensor bar for a bit, and as a result people picked it up and moved it around a good deal. Is that a problem? Will fingerprints throw it off in any way, or am I fine?

I guess i have the same question about the Wiimote as well, but thats just out of curiosity.

No, it's fine. If I can bowl in the bathroom forty feet away I doubt any fingerprints should affect the sensor bar.

Yeah, he's right, fingerprints won't affect it much..

RJU690 said:
No, it's fine. If I can bowl in the bathroom forty feet away I doubt any fingerprints should affect the sensor bar.

BTW, you don't even need the sensor bar to bowl or play tennis because they use the motion sensors in the Wii remote and that information is sent to the Wii via bluetooth..

I hear if you touch your sensor bar too much you will grow hair on your palms and go blind.

So, just be careful.

My god the Wii owns... said:
Can you see through oil? If not...get your eyes checked. If so, modern technology can too. :).

dosn't oil bend light, and and it was a harsh comment because he didn't say anything about his fingers being oily, you just assumed he was dirty and made him kind of sound stupid

but yeah finger prints shouldn't throw it off and i broke my sensor bar in half, it couldn't have been done by accident, good thing i am really hardcore strong like an ox on steroids

Some of you guys are ****ing hilarious. When you're done making witty comments, give Hollywood a shot. People absolutely love assholes who think they're hilarious.

I mean seriously, is bashing someone on an internet forum all that entertaining? I can understand if i was rude or obnoxious, but all i did was ask a simple question. Obviously i don't know much about how the Wii works, so i was hoping to get some friendly advice. I guess i forgot that most of you forum dwellers have no social skills, my bad. I actually contend that my question wasn't all that ridiculous (my thinking being that dirt might throw it off some, so it wouldn't work accurately), but i guess flaming people is more fun than thinking things through.

Oh, and to the asshole with the oil comment... really? Is oil really safe for my Wii? Go test for me. I'm pretty sure oil impairs vision when it gets in your eyes, rendering your analogy useless, but hey, what do i know. If you could just dip your sensor bar into some oil to me you could "own" me some more, so why not go do that? Dip your head in as well while you're at it.

Back