Should I trade my for a 360?

trevorsantos

Banned
May 20, 2007
hi, my friend wants a wii and i dont know if i should teade him my wii for his 360. the wii is kind of out of my interest. what should i do? i just bought my wii like in may and he bought his 360 a long time ago.:scared:

WIIGUY101 said:
hi, my friend wants a wii and i dont know if i should teade him my wii for his 360. the wii is kind of out of my interest. what should i do? i just bought my wii like in may and he bought his 360 a long time ago.:scared:

I'm sure you are old enough to make that decision for yourself.

vagrant said:
I'm sure you are old enough to make that decision for yourself.

DUDE.... I asked for your guys opinion i didnt ask if you guys think i was old enought to make my own decision.........:wtf:

If your gonna post atleast post an answer....:crazy:

WIIGUY101 said:
DUDE.... I asked for your guys opinion i didnt ask if you guys think i was old enought to make my own decision.........:wtf:

If your gonna post atleast post an answer....:crazy:

The answer is that you should do what you want.

Don't understand why people keep making dumb threads like this. Ultimately you are just going to do what you want anyways.

Don't be weak to peer pressure.

vagrant said:
The answer is that you should do what you want.

Don't understand why people keep making dumb threads like this. Ultimately you are just going to do what you want anyways.

Don't be weak to peer pressure.

Listen to this guy! Why is it so hard to just get both? That way your not missing anything down the road.

HAVE U SEEN HOW MANY probs microsoft have had gamestation where i live gets 5 back a week theyve only had 2 wiis in the time of being out

For those who have had a broken 360, and I know most of you with 360s this probably applies to you:

When it broke down was your harddrive unharmed? In otherwords was all of your memory still intact after the horrendous red lights, or did you have to start from scratch?

He's giving you a 360 for your Wii? If it's in good condition I'd say that's a bargain. But of course, it depends on what kind of games you like.

Back