Should I??

tijuana1

Make Love Not War
Jan 13, 2007
California
Well, I've been wondering, should I sell my ds? I haven't played it since like last month and I'm tired of the games I have. Here's a list of my games and reasons why I stopped

Mairo Kart DS: Got tired of the tracks and "snakers" on wi-fi

Final Fantasy III: Got stuck on one partand never tried getting out.

Pokemon Diamond: Just got tired of it

I've been looking for any good games that are going to come out but none of them catch my attention. So what should I do?

I want to save up for a ps3 since I'm getting really pissed that all these great games are coming out for 360/ps3 but not ps2. And my dad will buy a plasma if we get a ps3 which he's wanted for a long time. He also wants to use the blu-ray on it?

So give me your opinon and don't flame on the ps3. I'm 50/50 with sony and nintendo

No, I wouldnt do it. Come on dude...Phantom Hourglass is coming soon! And maybe you might like Dragon Quest...two new of those games are coming. Oh and Ive heard there is a ''Tales of'' game coming too. I love Sony too, but I dont think now is the right time to buy a PS3. Wait until early or late 2008...then it'll be worth $600 or less if Sony drops the price again. Sony did not really drop the price for good BTW.

Thanks for the advice. Then again I was just thinking about it. Maybe I will, mybe not who knows

Still, I wanna play
Resistance:FOM, Lair, Ratchet and Clank TOD, and many others

Last edited:
dude spend $50 and hack the ds like i did. and download any ds game you want, plus put a sega or nintendo emulator on there and play classic games on the go. dont forget moonshell so you can play mp3's and watch movies.

ninja pass 1 cart solution + micro sd card = ipod that plays games.

also good games worth buying : lunar knights, brothers in arms, transformers, new super mario, hotel dusk (i loved it), clubhouse games, metroid.

Upcoming games worth buying: new final fantasy 12, dragon quest 9 (kinda like a diablo 2), zelda: phantom hour glass, ninja gaiden, and freakin call of duty.

i steal a bunch of **** games, but i buy the good ones.

if you have any questions pm me
lates,
wallyson

Well I don't need an mp3 player in my ds. Already have an mp3 player. I don't want to watch movies on a little screen. I'd rather just go to the movies or in the living room.

I'll hang on to it for a while but if nothing else better happens, I'll sell it.

If you wanna get a PS3, selling off the things you no longer use is a fantastic way to get there. You can always get another down the road if you want.

Come on, you only have 3 games! Buy some more. Metroid Prime Hunters is awesome wifi, and i hate that my USB connector stopped working so i cant play it anymore. You could get Brothers in Arms which is the only WWII shooter there is on the DS, but its still pretty good. Phantom Hourglass is coming, so i dont think you should.

I don';t want to get brothers in arms mainly because I play all war games on my ps2. I really don't like Metroid Prime. And I read that their going to make a 40g ps3 for $400 so I could get that

tijuana1 said:
I don';t want to get brothers in arms mainly because I play all war games on my ps2. I really don't like Metroid Prime. And I read that their going to make a 40g ps3 for $400 so I could get that

I think PS3s like the worst console. I would get a 360 if i cant convince you to keep your DS. 360 has probably the best online there is, not considering the online experience many have not seen on the wii due to lack of games.

But don't you have to pay for online on the 360? I don't intend to use online anyways mostly because hackers ruin the experience. I think that ps3 has better games than 360. SUre they might have Halo but I want to play Lair And Ratchet and Clank: ToD. My dad also wants to use it for the bluray, something that the 360 doesn't have

tijuana1 said:
But don't you have to pay for online on the 360? I don't intend to use online anyways mostly because hackers ruin the experience. I think that ps3 has better games than 360. SUre they might have Halo but I want to play Lair And Ratchet and Clank: ToD. My dad also wants to use it for the bluray, something that the 360 doesn't have

Yeah you have to pay, and that is a rip! Halo's not that fun anyway... Fine Fine, buy your PS3, you might regret it though. Just a warning.

ima sell my wii to possibly get a PS3 as i play my DS twice as much lol, Metroid is good if you dont have that, and if ya need help on FFIII i can probly walk ya thru it. There are alot of good DS games.

Back