Should link have a cape?

If he had a cape similar to this one it might look alright:
untitled.JPG

deity_link said:
If he had a cape similar to this one it might look alright:
View attachment 1914

Woah, that looks incredible. Did you draw that? Awesome job if so.
Anyways, that kind of cape would look amazing. The whole solemn warrior type cape Link would work.
A Super Man cape would look horrible.

blueradio said:
Woah, that looks incredible. Did you draw that? Awesome job if so.
Anyways, that kind of cape would look amazing. The whole solemn warrior type cape Link would work.
....I wish :crazy:
Its from the Majoras Mask manga

Well I could see link having a cape in some of the opening movies or if hes wandering around Hyrule but in actual combat I wouldnt like to see him in a cape. I could totally see a guy standing on a hill overlooking Hyrule then the camera angle zooms in and the man pulls back the hood to reveal that its really Link overlooking the world he protects that would be cool hehe

I liked how Nintendo gave Link whole new armor sets to wear in TP for the Wii. I didn't have too much appreciation for the magic armor. You don't get the magic upgrade for it until you almost beat the game. Still... it was rewarding clearing fairy dungeon. Yes, the hardest dungeon in the game!

ever since that show "Drawn Together", I pretty much picture Link as a poo pusher.

Who gives a **** what acceseries someone wheres? I wish Mario would wear some blue dickies with Doc Martins and some sunglasses.

Isnt this in the um, wrong forum.

Back